Most disturbing moment in a movie

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Napalm_Man said:
The "Find the fish" scene from Monty Pythons' The Meaning of Life.
AAAAUGH! The memories, they return!!!

Good god, what the hell was that whole bit about anyway? It scares me

Tyrant T100

Aug 19, 2009
Asciotes said:
The grifter video!! T.T ok just kidding, that's 4chan crap. probably the entire Twilight movie. I'm ashamed to say I've seen it. Oh and that scene in Hotel Rwanda where the dude gets out of his car and finds hes been driving ove countless dead bodies.
I felt quite sick in quite a few parts of Hotel Rwanda. I didn't in any any way enjoy the film and found it quite boring but some of the scenes in it were pretty fucked up, especially as it all really happened.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
A Really horrific part.
When the adverts at the start of a movie show Hannah Montana
It could be worse, you could realise you're actually watcing Hannah Montana.

Nov 28, 2007
LordCuthberton said:
Greyfox105 said:
LordCuthberton said:
The sheer horror in the end of "28 Days Later".

Seeing grown, trained professionals scream is quite unnerving.
seeing christopher eccleston dying at the end.
now that was upseting :(
It was Horrifying..

Dragged through a window after finding a trail of his former comrades....
Wait, they killed The Doctor?! That is not "fantastic"!

On-topic, probably the eye scene in Hostel.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
There's a scene in the movie "Zombie" by Fulci where a lady gets her eye gouged out by a big splinter of wood. In a movie full of gore and guts, that bit was unrelentingly harsh.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
The bit in the Thing with the dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5Txe8H6Z4

It's just plain nasty.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Dunn159 said:
Ive just finished watching Knowing and there is a section in that where a plane explodes. That bit is pretty intense and for someone who loves the Saw movies it takes a lot to make me cringe.

Edit: Heres the link to that clip for those who haven't seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXwB7_dOtA4

So i ask you, What is the most disturbing moment in a movie that you can think of?
what a coincidence, i did something about knowing too... but the airplane scene made me laugh...really, REALLY, HARD.

but a part in a movie did make me cringe, and it was from cloverfield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jte-PRrmgo

Cpt.Tazer

Jun 11, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
Napalm_Man said:
The "Find the fish" scene from Monty Pythons' The Meaning of Life.
AAAAUGH! The memories, they return!!!

Good god, what the hell was that whole bit about anyway? It scares me
it was a game of find the fish apparently...

it really was disturbing expecially the green elephant thing that was creepy

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
I've seen hell in real life so the scenes in movies always bring ethier memories or harsh cristism from me e.g heads don't vanish in fountains of gore from a .22 caliber shoot myself in the head. but it's always the smile...yes the smile on the people going through the pain or the tortures faces thats when they have snapped and there mind is lost. i mean honestly if your going to kill me how about quick and clean. no nowadays we have lets burn out their eyes balls then cut the tendons then flay the skin from their palms and coverd everything into room with lemon juice and salt. then watch them crawl miserbally through it all just to see their children murdered and their wife is smiling the entire time *lould girliy scream at the end*

for the record smiling while inflicting pain is ok if it's for revenge just don't overdue it. otherwise it's creepy as hell

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
The part in Saving Private Ryan during D-Day when you see the guy laying on the sand with his intestines hanging out while he yells for his mother. That really made me cringe.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Bambi's mum dying....when your a kid thats well traumatic =(

elilupe said:
The part in Saving Private Ryan during D-Day when you see the guy laying on the sand with his intestines hanging out while he yells for his mother. That really made me cringe.
And that...That kids face is burned in my memory...that whole scene is burned in good...

NotHisRealName

Jul 15, 2009
There's a film by Salvador Dali that shows a scene where a woman gets her eyeball cut with a razor. I've not seen it (though saw a representation of it on the Simpsons), but the concept just freaks me out.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
There's a Spanish movie with Monica Belluci where she get raped, it's like 10 minutes long. I can't remember the movie, but it's just a terrible scene. One of those things you don't want to see but you can't stop watching it.

Captain Awesome

Aug 14, 2009
LockHeart said:
The 'Sloth' scene in Seven. God that freaked me out...

Actually, scratch that! Anyone here scene a film called Irreversible? If you have, you'll know which bit I mean...

*shudder*
I have, I thought it was a pretty decent film, I assume you mean the fire extinguisher scene although the subway/underpass bit wasn't too nice either.

Captain Awesome

Aug 14, 2009
quiet_samurai said:
There's a Spanish movie with Monica Belluci where she get raped, it's like 10 minutes long. I can't remember the movie, but it's just a terrible scene. One of those things you don't want to see but you can't stop watching it.

It's French and it's the film/scene I just commented on.. Irréversible.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
Haunted Serenity said:
I've seen hell in real life so the scenes in movies always bring ethier memories or harsh cristism from me e.g heads don't vanish in fountains of gore from a .22 caliber shoot myself in the head. but it's always the smile...yes the smile on the people going through the pain or the tortures faces thats when they have snapped and there mind is lost. i mean honestly if your going to kill me how about quick and clean. no nowadays we have lets burn out their eyes balls then cut the tendons then flay the skin from their palms and coverd everything into room with lemon juice and salt. then watch them crawl miserbally through it all just to see their children murdered and their wife is smiling the entire time *lould girliy scream at the end*

for the record smiling while inflicting pain is ok if it's for revenge just don't overdue it. otherwise it's creepy as hell
You ok man, its like you had some war flash-back O.O lol