Most Distuuuurbing enemy

Emperorpeng

Jun 29, 2009
Floormasters from Ocarina of Time. You hear a "whoosh" and then a giant, rotting hand descends from the ceiling and attacks you!

Trendkill6

Dec 14, 2008
The William Birkins(G Monster) the fact he was assassinated for wanting to perfect his work and wouldn't hand it to umbrella, and then used the unfinished virus on himself that caused him to mutate uncontrollably.
Well and he took like 35 rounds from my super-shotgun to kill.

Laura.

May 30, 2009
Gilbert Munch said:
Legion, I think, from the Castlevania games. You know, the one that's a ball made up of the bodies of men. But wait, it gets better - sometimes, the bodies drop off and begin to attack you!
The Granfaloon! It was awesome (in SotN)

And pretty much every necromorph in Dead Space D: (especially the fast ones)

Durahan2

Mar 12, 2009
The wallmasters in the first Ledgend of Zelda. Those really gave me nightmares, and gave me the still crippleing fear of them I have now.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in Star wars: revenge of the sith the video game. But even though he was disturbing it was incredibly awesome to get to defeat the bastard.

redstar alpha

Dec 9, 2007
Zombies from half-life 2, and the enemies from system shock 2.
they are both enemies that are begging to be killed ,literally, whats not fucked up about that? And dont get me started on when you burn the half-life zombies.

Whitefeather

Apr 13, 2009
I'm going to have to go with the first boss in Bioshock, that crazy plastic surgeon guy. That level freaked me out. "Doctor...stop cutting!" *shivers*

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Handy Man from Timesplitters 2.

Nothing quite disturbing like a walking arm with a smiley face and giant matches for limbs.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
The Hunter (also known as Regenerator) from Dead Space.

In the end he was pretty weak since you could just take off his legs and stasis him (so he would be super-slow, and take a very long time before he decided to Regenerate his lost limbs) but really.. He was -everywhere-.

For the entirety of the game from the first time he attacks, to the very end where you burn his ass with the shuttle engines, I kept looking around frantically, expecting him to come out of nowhere to knock my health down four bars in one hit.

Bitches don't tell me that game only had jump scares.

issacization

Jul 6, 2009
Divider's from Dead Space. 7ft-8ft aliens which take a shit load of bullets to knock down the they divide and 3 face hugging like things jump at you.

the jellyman

Jul 24, 2008
I was actually mildly disturbed by the little melon squid things that spread the flood in the Halo series. The idea that they apparently exist to die hilariously and pointlessly on you're armour's shields, causing no damage bar a tiny loss of energy that takes all of a sneeze to replenish sort of makes me wonder.

On the other hand, what I've seen of Silent Hill (almost nothing) seems to indicate that that's pretty screwed up. That's going on about three screenshots, so maybe not,

Oh yeah wait- The zombies from COD:WAW with the manical laughter when you die, and the fast zombies from Half Life 2. ( GNnNgngnNGNGNGngn EEEAAAAARRRRGHGGHHHH!!)