Most Embarrasing Private thing

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Irridium said:
I talk to myself.
All the time
This.
Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it either, and when I notice it scares me.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I don't consider masturbation to be all that embarrassing, though it is private.

On the other hand, occasionally, when I'm playing one of my visual novels, I'll read the protagonist's lines out loud with genuine emotion. Occasionally, I'll even preempt them...

Yuichi:"Let's go there, then. Now."
Shiori:"Wah? The school's closed, though."
Y:"So what?"
S:"People will get angry!"
Y:"We'll run if that happens."
S:"I can't run very fast!"
Me:"Then I'll carry you."
Y:"Then I'll carry you."
- <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.163769>Kanon

Also, I've taken notes while playing some of those games. They're so incredibly stream-of-consciousness that you can typically pinpoint the exact times when I started crying uncontrollably...

MentalBakura

Welcome To Das Oontz
Feb 21, 2009
Let's see... I swear at Modern Warfare 2, I sing a lot, and I dance badly. Why don't I have masturbation down here? Well, I tend not to do that in private, but in front of large amounts of people outside instead. JUST KIDDING.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Scythax said:
Often when I'm home alone and I get hungry I will walk to the fridge to get food, don't see anything I really want then go back to whatever I was doing...then 10 minutes later I go back to the fridge to see if anything has miraculously appeared that looks more appetizing. Anyone else do that?
I do that all the time. For some reason it seems that every time I go back is as disappointing as the last.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
I ramble to myself, a lot. I'll even argue with myself, or talk as though I am teaching a class that doesn't exist, and it will usually be odd things that are connected in o way whatsoever. I'll even think about odd situations, as well as rethinking situations that happened a long time ago. I also chew my nails a lot. I clean my nails with my teeth.

Oh, and sometimes I enjoy spinning in place and grabbing the collar of an nonexistent coat.
Levels Of Insanity:
1. Talks to Self
2. Argues with Self
3. Loses Arguments with Self
4. Is no longer speaking to Self

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Zildjin81 said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Zildjin81 said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Zildjin81 said:
Talk to myself... most people find that to be pretty bizarre.
Really? What's wrong with talking to oneself?
Not quite sure, just one of those social abnorms (?) I guess.
I do it all the time [sub]Of course I'm Antisocial[/sub]

Do you reply?
Haha

No, I monologue. You?
Monologue, rant, reply, teach invisible class of people who don't exist, argue, correct.

The norm.

Zildjin81

Feb 7, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Monologue, rant, reply, teach invisible class of people who don't exist, argue, correct.

The norm.
Huh, that actually sounds like a lot of fun XP

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
When I study for a test, I try the "teach to remember" strategy. I use my anime figures as my students.
Never heard of that strategy before, how well does it work for you and what figures do you use?

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
dmase said:
shewolf51 said:
I tend to talk to myself or read out loud. >_<
I can't stand to read out loud when I had to do it in front of class I was just thinking god I consider my own voice as annoying as the person that read a paragraph before me. Stupdest part of english class.
Reading out loud to myself I don't mind, but I'm terrified to read in front of people or any sort of public speaking. Cursed various anxiety disorders. >_<

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
enzilewulf said:
Darth_Dude said:
enzilewulf said:
dmase said:
I piss out the back door in the yard.... its quicker then walking upstairs.
That must be some show for the neighbors
Sorry this is off topic, but I loved Band of Brothers!!
Quite all right mate. It is a very moving set of movies.
Yes, they were.

(Also I was reffering to your avatar before....just in case that needed clarifiying...)