most fun weapon to use in what game.

jobobob

Oct 17, 2008
1.Gravivity gun from half life 2-just fun to pick up explosives with this.
2.portal gun from portal-youve played this game.
3.experimental MIRV from fallout 3-when i got this and stepped outside of the armory the song "I dont want to set the world on fire" started to play.
4.hiddin blade in assasins creed-jump stabs are awsome.
5.beowulf in DMC3:SE-allways fun to cause blunt force trauma.
6.lucifer in DMC4-dante's sex joke about it when you first get it is awsome.
7.pandora in DMC4-can you honestly think of any weapon this outragous?
8.flamethrower in COD:WaW-theres not much better than hearing people complain about this.

sargebw86

Apr 4, 2009
Flak Cannon in Unreal Tournament, or as I like to call it, the Satanic Shotgun.

The KARASAWA in Armored Core, because 50 high-powered laser shots are, most of the time, just enough to eliminate everyone in a given level.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Dual shotguns (Thing Thing Arena 3)
Portal Gun (Portal, duh)
I fucking love to cuddle. Thing Thing Arena 3.
But I prefer the crossbow repeater and magnum.
Oh and that gas-cloud gun. Not sure of the name but that's what it does.

V1C3M4N

Nov 28, 2008
The Devastator in Duke Nukem 3D, also the Shrink Ray and Ice Gun are worth mentioning here.

Altiar's main sword int Assassin's creed because of the finishing move combos.

And even though I haven't played and Ghostbusters games I think the Proton Pack would be a worthy addition to any gamers arsenal.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
TaborMallory said:
I'm not an elitist sniper or anything, but there's really no comparison to sniping newbies :p

The knife on CoD 4 and 5 are pretty awesome too. The funnest thing of all, though, is cooking a grenade and running up to someone, especially if they see you before they die.
Especially when they are on you own team in hardcore search and destroy.

The super gravity gun from the end of half life 2.
The excavator from dead rising (shiskazombie that spins!)
The needler on halo 3 online, cause people go 'OMG rockt lawnchair!' or 'im gozn to snipe yaws', i go 'taste my pink cloud of justice!'
That sniper that you get in COD WaW, which i just call the 'limbshredder', cause shooting peoples body parts will cause them to come clean off!
The Barret 50 cal. and the magnum in COD 4, cause i like the sound they make, thats all.
i could go on all day.

CriticallyAcclaimed

Apr 6, 2009
lancer in GoW
wrench in bioshock
plasma cutter in dead space
Altiars secret knife thing in assassins creed
chaingun thing in endless zombie rampage

SADASS

Apr 18, 2008
From Freespace 2 Multiplayer = A Herc Mk 1 with Kaysers and half a million tempests.

Every bloody submachine gun in the CoD series. Nothing more says "why bother with anything bigger?".

cordeos

Apr 2, 2009
in the last level of Resistance 2, when you can explode enemies with your mind, that was my favorite weapon ever. Also the sun beam gun from Prey, the fact it pushed you back while you fired it just makes it feel that much more powerful.