Most likeable celebrities?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Completely agree with what everyone has said so far.

I'd like to add Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden. He's stupidly talented and pretty badass, I'm sure he's done some crap in his long career but the fact he's flown out and saved so many people is awesome and unexpected from a celebrity usually.
Also Patrick Stewart, he just seems like a kindly uncle who would sit in front of the fire in his arm chair with his arms clasped together, dispensing sweets and advice.

Smashingpass

Jan 10, 2013
Whilst not the most renowned of celebrities, I'm going to say pretty much everyone at RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter. All the stuff they do with their fans (RTX, open game nights, etc) is really quite touching. Also, they seem to be nice people.

There are others too, such as Emma Stone who appears to have a good sense of humour in interviews, and Steven Fry for existing.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Most of mine have already been said, save for this one: Ricky Gervais.

"Now I feel stupid, I only sent money."

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
Stephen Fry, Jon stuwart, Regonald D. Hunter and Paul Merton. The combination of wit, intellegance, and the ability to be really fucking funny just makes them all winners

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Yeah Jennifer Lawrence seems very down to earth =)

Aside from her,

Jackie Chan
Nathan Fillion
Keanu Reeves
Steve Martin
Liam Neeson
Valerie "Lights" Poxleitner
John Green

I'd love to hang out with any of them! X)

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Already been mentioned, but Hugh Jackman.
As JD said in Scrubs, (paraphrasing here) "how could you not love Hugh Jackman?!"
The dude is not only talented as all hell, but genuinely friendly and charming, and he's a dedicated family man. He's got several adopted kids and it's not one of those creepy 'Look I have adopted children aren't I wonderful?!" kind of things *eyes Ms Jolie & Mr Pitt*.

Speaking of Brad Pitt, his brother Doug looks pretty cool (from the Virgin mobile ads).

As does that fat guy on the iSelect ads. I'm sure all Aussies recognise him.

Mar 26, 2008
Hugh Jackman hands down, and not just because he's Australian. He is down to earth, loves his wife and kids, is humble and has a solid work ethic. Him and Cate Blanchett are two of the finest actor/celebrities to come from my country and just good human beings allround.

As a side note, I was training some customers in Hong Kong and they said to me that Jackie Chan's "nice guy" persona is a bit of an act. They said he's quite the player. Mind you they were big Bruce Lee fans and sometimes the two don't mix.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Steve Buscemi is a really cool guy in real life. No one usually has him on their nice celebrity lists, but the guy used to be a firefighter, and he helped dig people out of the rubble after 9/11. The only reason anyone knows is because of a few shots of him in the background; he didn't tell the press a word as he didn't want it to be a publicity stunt. How's that for remembering your roots?

tarnim80

Apr 16, 2011
Not sure if this is ment to be only living modern celebrities but if not Audrey Hepburn really needs to be mentioned. One of the most humble, kind and amazing persons who has ever lived.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
So many.

Jon Stewart
Stephen Colbert
Nathan Fillion
Keanu Reeves
Patrick Stewart
Hugh Jackman
Emma Watson (much of the Harry Potter cast, actually)