Most offensive thing an enemy has done...

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
Ok, so I was playing through Baiten Kaitos, and I came accross a particularly grotesque boss.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110430202645/batenkaitos/images/thumb/2/25/Fadroh_Transformed.jpg/296px-Fadroh_Transformed.jpg

As it began firing lasers out of its crotch-eyeball at me, (in front of my 8 year old cousin no less), I began wondering, surely this isn't the first time something like this has happened in a game?

So here's my question. What is the most offensive thing an enemy in a game has done to you? Please give a Spoiler Warning of some sort if its spoilery.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Age of Empires. I was playing on hard for the first time and that stupid Queen of Britain just had to tell me that I can end it all by just resigning as she plowed through my colony. Little did that AI ***** know that I had a whole army in back up. Ah I was so happy when I killed her army and only took 5 casualties.

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
The most offensive thing an enemy has ever done is assault my defensive position with a flanking action.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
If you side with Roche in Act I of The Witcher 2, King Henselt will eventually do something to Roche's blue stripes (his special forces team) and Ves that just pissed the hell out of me, especially since Roche is basically your only friend. I was glad to let Roche, eh, do what he had to do, when we captured Henselt, and I almost never pick the "evil" choices.

Iwtph2

Dec 2, 2009
Playing old America's Army 2 on coop with a bunch of people, playing as the VIP escaping in a level. I go through a lot of area, hear something behind me as my team is coming in, get shot in the back by an enemy (They seem to switch quickly between god aim and spinning in circles shooting their foot). I fell over, and as my character's life slowly came to a close, he ran over to me, yelled something and slowly lowered himself. I watched, horrified, as the AI enemy crouched and uncrouched over my character's face, shot me once more and then ran away.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Halo: Reach. Teabagged by an Elite in Firefight...never thought I'd see the day that an AI would teabag a player, intentionally or otherwise.

doggie135

Feb 2, 2011
Every enemy in the Silent Hill series.

The only thing they need to do to repulse you is to exist.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
Jarate in TF2. Gross! And, Teryn Loghain during the battle of Ostagar. It was just so... wrong.

Also, Sazh and Barrett. I have no clue how the Japanese get away with that.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
dyre said:
If you side with Roche in Act I of The Witcher 2, King Henselt will eventually do something to Roche's blue stripes (his special forces team) and Ves that just pissed the hell out of me, especially since Roche is basically your only friend. I was glad to let Roche, eh, do what he had to do, when we captured Henselt, and I almost never pick the "evil" choices.
Damn right. When Roche and I had Henselt cornered in a room in Vergen, I couldn't click fast enough on the option to leave Roche alone with Henselt. I didn't have to think about it for even half a second.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
...Half-Life 2. Anticitizen One.

Me and my squaddies were pinned down behind some (scant) cover. The Combine were at the other end of the street. A group of seven of them. You know what happens next?

Two of them take position behind some cover,and lay down suppressive fire,while the others advance. Two stop at the next piece of cover,provide suppressive fire,while the two behind rush to the three advancing. Repeat until they're on top of me.

They just used a common military tactic on me called "Bounding Overwatch". It's a VERY effective skirmish manouver. And it wasted me. I don't like it when the AI uses proper military tactics on me. Next round...I pulled it on them! GORDON FREEMAN! TACTICIAN!

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Super Macho Man in Super Punch-Out. Hell should probably freeze soon since I can't find a vid of his win animation on Youtube. Let's just say 'pec flex' and leave it at that shall we? Don't even get me started on Aran Ryan's 'grab'...

Man now that I think about it there's been a lot of 'crotch lasers' on robot enemies. Just happens to be a convenient place for it I guess.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Shot at me, the bastards.

They have offended my belief in a consistent state of living until my natural death by firing high powered projectiles at my body, damn it!

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Between shooting at me, throwing piss at me, vomiting on me, calling me nasty names and even running me over a couple of times it's hard to say.

However, I once had my ass handed to me in Civilisation 4 by Gandhi...MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP MAHATMA FREAKIN' GANDHI

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Pegghead said:
Between shooting at me, throwing piss at me, vomiting on me, calling me nasty names and even running me over a couple of times it's hard to say.

However, I once had my ass handed to me in Civilisation 4 by Gandhi...MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP MAHATMA FREAKIN' GANDHI
That was the reason for a classic double take a few days ago. I was threatened with nuclear annihilation by him. What an ass. Yeah, that's right, Gandhi is an ass!

OT: I was once teabagged by a Combine Soldier in Half-Life 2. Either that, or he shot me, walked over me, then glitched and started standing and crouching in a loop. Still, looked like it.