Most Original Xbox live Gamertag

BOBdotEXE

Nov 17, 2009
Iv'e seen a lot of unusual gamer tags on xbox live(PS3 names allowed too);
and then theres your batman62's and your cl0udstrife117's and famous peoples names with an insane amount of numbers and x's after them;
so what's the most original
xbox Live Gamer tag you've ever seen.
(Please do not post your own... this is about what you've seen others have;)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Well, I WOULD have one...

You know how when the gamertag your making is taken, it offers you suggestions? Randomly sticking adjectives and nouns together? You know. The generator.

Well, apparently...Since "Ace Attorney" was taken, Microsoft wanted me to be:

[HEADING=2]Predatory Uncle[/HEADING]

I just know that wouldn't got me banned or something. And that they wouldn't believe that the generator suggested it.

BOBdotEXE

Nov 17, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:

You know how when the gamertag your making is taken, it offers you suggestions?

I just know that wouldn't got me banned or something.
Microsoft would have that in their word bank....

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I saw "SweatyBadger" once. That caused a couple of chuckles.

When me and me pals were on Call of Duty, we saw a "spiritofchristmas" or something like that. Possibly the funniest match I've ever played.
"Aw no Max, you killed the spirit of Christmas! How could you?!"

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Hey Ney
Dad in 89

The only two I can really remember, right now. My friends and I have inside jokes about these two gamertags.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Rod Mansauce was pretty hilarious.

Also my brother is Wiggidy Wiener.

There's some really great names out there. Its just hard to find them what with mike293094 and xsniperxkillerxx or my favorite BADDUDECAPSLOCK

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Plasma Fairy
Player Found (matchmaking halo with that guy was slightly confusing)

There was also one involving a walrus, but don't remember it.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I'm don't mean to come off as cocky, but I'll put forth my own: Albinocheese141. "But wait!" I hear you say, "You have numbers on the end of your gamertag! It can't be that original if you needed to put numbers on the end!" True but the only reason is because I've already created both an Albinocheese and Albinocheese191 account. I know its not incredably clever but I still thinks its original.

I was playing TF2 one time and their was someone called "a soggy waffle" or "a soggy taco" or something like that. So whenever he killed someone someone it would say "Blahblahblah as been killed by a soggy waffle". Instant laughs! I'm sure plenty of other people have done similar stuff before but its still funny to see.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
thecokemachine is probably the most original or the Oh_Wilbur the guy had a complete southern accent to match and it didnt help his friend was there too and the guys name was actually wilbur.

i know it says not to post your own but i think smil30rd13 is pretty original. At the time I made it it wouldn't let you use the word die for god knows why. gotta love early xbox live.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:

You know how when the gamertag your making is taken, it offers you suggestions? Randomly sticking adjectives and nouns together? You know. The generator.

I just know that wouldn't got me banned or something. And that they wouldn't believe that the generator suggested it.
You should have gone with "Average Attorney". Or Luxurious Lawyer. Or Sub-par Subpoena. Or Superlative Solicitor.

I like that last one. Sparrowthwaite Correctington-Smythe, Superlative Solicitor!

"I must whole-heartedly disagree!"

Docbrown

Jun 22, 2009
well i like mine LumbercracK i dont know why its not really that funny but

eccentric speck
pregnant nun
ipushmycar
you were killed by "a triple a battery"
time....
you were killed by "lackofeffort"
a Snipe

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
It wasn't on xbox live but on Steam I once noticed a fellow titled "1337bix kid" (If you're Australian you get it).

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
I saw a guy on Halo 3 called 'Pizza Trousers'. That gave me a few laughs. Oh, and I once saw a guy called 'Tesco'

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
I dunno about all that Xbox tag stuff, but I saw a Tauren druid named HealsonWheels.

He had a motorcycle.

It was badass.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I played with a guy named "My Wife is Fat."

One of my brothers friends is "Demsaredumb."

My favorite is still "xxXX_Sn1p3rL33t_XXxx."