Most Original Xbox live Gamertag

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
My friend is called Someones DOG, as in "Someones DOG killed you with a headshot" or "You pummmelled Someones DOG"

Mine many moons ago was 'Just Natt', because Natt was taken I believe.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
I've seen iTouchKidz lol. Gave me a few lolz. My mate called himself EtH3rGl3Nn... Yes after the cable, I reckon that's pretty original.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
I was pretty happy to find out that TPiddy wasn't taking.... Most people think it's a combination of T-Pain and P-Diddy, but in reality it's just a contraction / mis-spelling of my actual name :)

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
I have a friend on XBL who used to be called A DEAD SEAGULL. I also have a friend called Man Eatin Soup. Also used to have a friend called Burger Nips. I've come across quite a lot of amusing names like that, those are the only ones I can remember right now.

xK1LLx xM0NCHRx

Nov 9, 2012
Here's my top ten with some explanations:
10. TheJew, every time I killed him in Halo Reach it said you killed TheJew
9. cup o noodles1, this one is just plain hilarious
8. ThatGuyWhoSpins, This guy was just playing Blackops (original) on 10 sensitivity spinning in circles
7. elderlydancers... What the Hell?
6. BonnaBusta, Sounds like boner buster
5. LongShlong, it's funny because it's my friends dad's old account RIP Timothy Fagan
4. Th3Bungh0le,get it bung hole hehe
3. WatsUpUrBut, thats all this kid said "whats up your butt?" he said it when people got mad
2. SoixanteNeufMoi, in French it means 69 me
1. F4TCH0D3, im not too sure what a chode really is but my friends and i refer to it as a dick that is fatter than it is long so i thought this was funny

If you read this far than this must be interesting to you so thanks for reading, im on xbox as xK1llxxM0NCHRx

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Counter_Southpaw said:
I see your gamertag and raise you mine.

Aerozoan. Anyone know what it means?
Is it a squid like animal with a Hydrium Sac, and able to produce huge amounts of electricity. I just used Google that was the first result.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
SoapyPubes
BigBALLZ4aDolla
Laser Gun PEW PEW PEW
Food Nipple

Just to name a few.

Sargonas42

The Doctor
Mar 25, 2010
Someone I know has "Soldier of FORTRAN". If you are a programmer like him, it's pretty damn witty!

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
I was playing a Counter-Strike: GO match on PC and wound up going against a guy called "Fisted by Mum."

It was... weird.

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
ShatNasty
Stinky Pickle
Pubic Mohawk

And I got a friend of mine to change his (800 msp) to My4SkinHangs or something like that because he wanted something weird and disgusting. After two days, he decided to change it back (another 800 msp) and proceeded to complain to me.
It was funneh.