Most recent Facebook update. Go

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Yikes its been a while since I updated my status. I've posted a lot of links lately but no interesting status changes.

"In the future we shall challenge the challenging challenges." -Me, attempting to ad lib an interesting closer for a speech

Hehe...

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
"Breakfast party? BREAKFAST PARTY!"

A few friends came over this morning and we had a breakfast making extravaganza.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
*Looks at clock*
"Oh, How nice. It's only eight thirty!"
*Eats sandwich while playing Minecraft*
*Looks at clock*
"WHAT THE CYCLOPS TESTICLES? IT'S THREE THIRTY IN THE MORNING?!"

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
"Going to breakfast wearing a nice white skirt and a ruffled shirt...oh laundry day, it's been too long."

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
"Canes for the spoiler," Referring to my desire to see Carolina spoil the Rangers' playoff berth. Man I hope they can spoil the Rangers.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
"The festival, the festival, the King's festival?"

If anyone knows where that comes from, I tip my hat to you.

It's been in my head for the past week and a half, and I had to put it down somewhere.

Slim-Shot

Aug 9, 2009
"I have 493 Friends... I expect very few to understand this... But the new Gray Knights codex is insane! I'm loading up an anti-armour Storm Raven with Deathcult assassins and coming for you! 44 Attacks on the charge with initiative 6 and power weapons!"

May 5, 2010
"Well, it got a little hairy for a while, but...It's done. My psychology test has been successfully submitted 5 minutes before it was due, despite random internet failure and absolutely ridiculous amounts of procrastination. And they said it couldn't be done."

Unless you count stuff other people posted on my wall, in which case, it's a video about a tiger attack.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
"While adding Xenosaga episode 2 to my games and movies drawer, I realized I have the 5th Harry Potter movie, which I've never seen... I vaguely remember it being given to me with a few other movies, maybe I should watch that eventually..."

I don't post status updates too often, but you caught me at a time where I had one less than two weeks old.

Matty_J-

Feb 15, 2011
After watching Alvin and The Chipmunks 1 & 2, I can't wait for the third installment,

Due to the fact that Chipmunks have a life expectancy of 5 years, I can't wait to see the vet put the little f*****s to sleep.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
"Auto-Correct fail of the day: Lynrd Skynrd = Lubes Punts"

That was a few days ago. I'm not very active on there.

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
*Is listening to beautiful Celtic-folk music*
*advert starts*
OH GOD! MY EAAAARRS!!! WHAT IS THAT EAR RAPING NOIIISE!!!
*scrambles for mute button*
Oh, it was an awful country singer. Glad you interrupted my reading for that last.fm... Really, thanks.

ScorpSt

Mar 18, 2010
"3DS looks pretty good; Pilotwings, not so much."
I posted this back in March. Yeah, I don't do status updates too much.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
'Can it be? cKy playing Download festival? I think so...'

I love me some cKy... It now means that cKy, Puddle of Mudd, blackstone Cherry, Thin Lizzy, the Darkness and Deff Leppard are playing on the same stage on the same day. T'will be eargasms galore.