Most sadistic thing you've ever done to another player?

DragonStorm247

Mar 5, 2012
I'm currently hosting a world on Minecraft360. Recently took everyone's valuables, hid them in a random place on the map. Left behind clues for a sadistic scavenger hunt. Winner takes all.

My friends make for an interesting Minecraft party. Last week resulted in murder, theivery, secret bases, a fugative on the run, hostage negotiations, burried treasure, human sacrifice, and a nice little trip to hell.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Back when I played CoD all those years ago (I'm rehabilitated now),there was this guy on my team. ALWAYS mouthing off,ALWAYS making the worst sorts of remarks,calling everyone a filthy jobless spick. Then I told him that he's liable to get reported. So he calls me a jobless spick that should die in a shit-filled hole. Once I informed him that he got the wrong border,he called me a moose-humping canuck.

I spent the rest of the game killing him in truly astounding ways. It was a hardcore game. Frags,rockets,bullets,knives...Everything I had access to,he was on the recieving end of. And THEN I reported his ass. It was fun,and I haven't seen him online since.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Telefragged =D

Alternatively, in MP minecraft, built a cannon and levelled a base.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
In Tribes Ascend, when the enemy gets a Shrike, I buy my own and run into it. Just to ruin their fun.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
krazykidd said:
Yesterday i was playing UMVC3 player matches . I wen up a beginner ranked opponent . Being the good sport that i am , i was going easy on him. I let him get a few hits , i dropped a few of my combos , i didn't mix him up at all . So after winning two matches i decide i'ma let him win once for good measure without making it too apparent . But this little shit let it get to his head . After killing me , he dashed on top of my character and started humping my face ( this is a thin players do to anger or embarasse their opponent after defeat ) . I took this personally . Here i was being nice on an online competitive game , and he just goes and disgraces me like that . The gloves were off . At the begining of the next match , i taunted him at the begining of the match , proceeded to perfect him . Then i humped his dead DR strange . Needless to say he rage quitted , he didn't want to play with me anymore . In my fury i sent his a message over xbox live saying :" You mad bro? Next time think twice before taunting me ".
Pretty much what this guy said, except for the message bit. So much griefing in UMVC3.

Also, kudos on a perfect against Strange. His instant super makes him a difficult perfect.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
OhJohnNo said:
It is indeed possible to do very sadistic things in Forge - what I like to do is cart round a big Grid and hide it under the ground, flipping it whenever anyone goes overhead and thus sending them flying into space, Team Rocket style.
Smashing my friends with the grid is one of my favorite pastimes when I'm bored and playing in Forge.

I can't think of anything else I've done to other players due to how far apart those times can be. I know I've done some fairly cruel things before, but I just can't remember most of them.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Not really my fault, but in Halo Reach speed CTF, a teammate flew into my mongoose and died carrying 7 points worth of flags, and I scored them.

Another in Reach, we spawn trapped the enemy team for the entire match. I didn't care because I had that happen to my team in the last match (I did break the spawn trap at least 5 times though).

joe-h2o

The name's Bond... Hydrogen Bond
Oct 23, 2011
I tend not to be too sadistic, but I do remember duelling a shit-talking rogue in WoW who was looking for easy duels. He would only accept duels against people he thought he could beat, so a supposedly easy mark was me, the holy-spec PvE priest. I had seen his gear and it was reasonable PvP but nothing outstanding and I was pretty good at surviving through a stunlock so I put myself up for the duel.

He accepted and I switched to my Benediction (a level 60 unique priest weapon from old school vanilla WoW that has a really cool trail effect as you run around) and then waited for him to try to kill me.

The fight went down as you'd expect any cocky rogue vs suspiciously-engaging-in-PvP-as-holy priest - he just couldn't get through my healing. Even if he'd gone with wound poison he wouldn't have managed to, but he went for big numbers of course!

Sure he'd get me down to about 30% health while I was stunned, but my HoT, shield and my Prayer of Mending were easily keeping me up, then I'd fake out a kick with my shadow school, then immediately do a greater heal while he stood there slashing away, making no attempt to avoid his pushback or go for a quicker heal. If it was a crit heal it would fully heal me, if not then it would get me most of the way there.

I didn't bother putting dots on him - I just whacked him with my Benediction while typing /laugh

Benediction does very little melee damage :p

Lesson of the day - if a really weedy looking priest in a dress challenges you to a fight, he's either crazy or maybe he knows something you don't? (Or maybe Blizzard made PvE healers who stacked spirit back in BC a little too good).

I carried that sort of nonsense duelling into Wrath, although it was less effective - I had a holy/disc dual spec, although I would often duel in holy spec while wielding the Dark Herring http://www.wowhead.com/item=44703 which is a fish. I enchanted it with Executioner at great expense, and was most annoyed that it did not have the enchant glow (however, it did proc!). There is nothing like killing someone with a fish as they desperately try to kill you with their best gear.

Wyld Fyre

Jul 9, 2011
Way back in Diablo 2 a player dropped a unique armor item to prove he had it. Think it was a perfect Grizwald's Armor. Anyway the second he dropped it hit it with Iron Golem. Destroying the item forever.

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
Im a nice guy, but it's one of these two:

1. Deleting my brother's save file after he saved over mine.

2. Joining a gank of killing everything in Goldshire in WoW, you would NOT BELIEVE how many people showed up after Goldshire was being attacked. Maybe 10 minutes after we started, there were literally at least 50 people crowded around us trying to kill us, and we were close to max level i think but they still managed to kill us with their masses. Don't underestimate the power of overpopulated alliance newbs.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
on a mincecraft server I put a lava pit under someones house, then a pressure pad linked to tnt that blew it up and killed the player. and since he had to walk all the way back on the way I tore down his house threw it in the lava and raided his shit.

... naturally im not allowed on that server anymore.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Probably in Mount & Blade. Australia has a very small Warband community, so most of us all recognise each other and so. A little while back, when there was this massive anti-archer crusade going on, we used to always kick this one guy who spammed bows/crossbows from the server. He'd come back on and someone else would kick him, and that would continue for about 10 times 'til he either left for the night or we had all ran out of kick polls. It was fucking hilarious, and was a pretty asshole move on our behalf, but eh.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
During a game of Reach, I goaded a friendly into killing me. I'd melee him once just to piss him off, and then he would try and go after me with a shotgun. I would always make sure that I never killed him but that he would kill me instead. He was eventually kicked from the game, which then prompted him to send me an incredibly racist message through Live. I checked his profile and he actually dedicated his entire bio to calling me racial epitaphs (he called me the n-word, which is hilarious because I'm Hispanic). So, I filed a complaint against him using the message and the bio as proof. I checked his profile the next day, and his bio was wiped clean, which lead me to believe he had hopefully been suspended. I wasn't even mad, I just thought it'd be funny.

SuperBelkar

Jan 20, 2012
In a mmo I was playing a while back, I actually joined a guild (not something I usually do).
Upon entering the guild I told everyone I would take it on myself to recruit a large number of guild members, but the idea was to get them to know me personally. The idea is that the more members your guild has, the better it gets, regardless of how strong the members are. I would go to low level areas, help the riff raff clear out a multiparty dungeon for no cost, and then offer them a spot on our awesome guild that I was in.

After recruiting nearly fifty members and becoming quite good friends with many of the members who were already there, I put my plan into motion. I told everyone that I was unhappy with the leadership with our leader and claimed I was leaving the guild. Now, not all the members followed but I took well over 60 members away from the previous guild and brought them to my new super powered guild. I quit playing the game altogether a few days later. I still feel a little bad about it.

SuperBelkar

Jan 20, 2012
Nuuu said:
Im a nice guy, but it's one of these two:

1. Deleting my brother's save file after he saved over mine.

2. Joining a gank of killing everything in Goldshire in WoW, you would NOT BELIEVE how many people showed up after Goldshire was being attacked. Maybe 10 minutes after we started, there were literally at least 50 people crowded around us trying to kill us, and we were close to max level i think but they still managed to kill us with their masses. Don't underestimate the power of overpopulated alliance newbs.
2. Very impressive, I wish I could have been there, as an ally or enemy.

Blondefool

Feb 24, 2012
I was playing Halo multiplayer in Teams...my partner was sucking so I told him to come close so we can sneak attack the other team before shooting him in his face for being a *****

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ok so im not too proud of this but i was playing BF2 in karkin(? if its spelled wrong sorry) and i was with 32 other people in the cyber cafie and were doing pretty bad cause were not realy trying its 3 am and were low on caffine, well the comander on the other team got into our vent (might have been in the same room but no way we could talk to each other in there) and lo and behold he starts talking smack. Regaurdless to say we were not ammused, so we all went sniper and spec ops and just distroied them then camped the up cap base. they went from a lead of 300-150 to dead in 10 mins.

oh also took orgrimar in wow for 2 hours. whole city and i regret nothing!

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Mistermixmaster said:
Game: Dark Souls. Location: Tomb of Giants.
Me being a part of the Gravelord Servant Covenant. I only wish I could see their rage at the Black Phantom dog-skeletons. If you have played Dark Souls, and been in Tomb of Giants you know why this is a massive bastard move.
Oh you DICK. That's absolutely brilliant and I wish I'd thought of it, but still, you DICK.

OT: The most sadistic thing I've ever done to someone in a game was in Crackdown 2. Me and my friends would often play the Hatemail Game (whoever gets the most hatemail by the end of the night wins), and I was lagging behind with only 2 hate messages compared to my friend's scores of 4 and a whopping 9. Well, I joined a random co-op game and basically picked the name that I liked the least out of the list of players. I followed that poor kid from game to game, match to match, with the sole purpose of ruining his good times. Lucky for me, he was mouthy, and I ended up with another 8 messages from him alone. I still lost the Hatemail Game mind, but I came in second, which was nice.

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
Back in Pokemon Sapphire, I traded records with a friend of mine. The fun part about this is that a computer copy of your character along with your party list is placed inside of your hideout, where they can be battled should your friend choose to. I stacked my team with legendarie (all around 80-ish) and watched him try to beat me. I was expecting a slaughter, but it was even funnier. It wouldn't allow him to battle me! I believe my character said something like, "Come back when you're stronger." I was laughing my ass off IRL.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
I was playing minecraft with an overtly christian friend. She broke my window as a joke. So i made a giant pixel art rendition of a zombie Jesus crucified on a swastika. I made it right outside of her window so every time she had to wake up, she saw it. It was hilarious. i guess complete desecration of someones religion and beliefs is pretty sadistic.