Most satisfying death of a villain

Lady Lucky

Bullet Dodger
Sep 4, 2012
Most satisfying death:
Mass Effect, I got Saren to shoot himself.
Mass Effect 3, I got the Illusive man to shoot himself.

And just because I'm old school, defeating Gannon in The Legend of Zelda.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Kakulukia said:
GUS! GUS! GUS! GUS!
This was truly one of the most brilliant moments in television history.
One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite episodes of my favorite show.

Borderlands 2 spoilers:
When you finally get to kill Handsome Jack, I was thoroughly satisfied. I was somewhat sad because I did feel slightly empathetic towards him but he killed Bloodwing and Rolland so it was pretty fucking personal. Seriously, all the great times I had with Bloodwing and Rolland in the first game made their deaths really hurt.

I have an even more satisfying death of a villain but even if I put that in spoilers people know who it is just form me referencing the title.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Handsome Jack. I think he's a great antagonist, but he just had to go and make me want to kill him.
After killing Roland (my character from the first game) I put every side quest on hold just so I could kill him.

Also Kai Leng. For killing my favourite character in Mass Effect.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Halyah said:
That is why nowadays I'll kill Caesar whenever I get to the point in the game when I can. I'd rather take a government that's like NCRs over a bunch of bastards whom treats half the human race as barely worth existing and basically consists of luddites. Sorry Mr Caesar, but technology is the only hope the wasteland has wether you like it or not.
not just that..but his brutal "social dawinist" veiws and self rightiousnes....gaaahh he's everything I hate

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
The Crotch said:
Hell, didn't have to think about it.

Completely agree. Drawing from Game of Thrones, this isn't Joffrey Baratheon you're killing here it's Gregor 'The Mountain that Rides' Clegaine. Luca Blight is a complete medieval monster, a villain you can't help but fear and respect. And at that point in the game he's coming to personally rape you. The sequence of events from the treachery to the desperate ambush to the one on one final showdown is not only extremely awesome but entirely satisfying. Then he tops it off with some great monologuing in his last moments before finally collapsing dead in dramatic fashion.

I know the OP was talking about satisfying because you really hate the guy, but this works just as well in a different direction. It isn't quite as good if you're replaying the game because you know when to prepare for it, but on your first play through with all the tension as you try to desperately stop this monster, it's just plain awesome.

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Hitler. I just tried thinking of a fictional one but it doesn't spring to mind, they're usually too obvious or poorly explained to provide me with joy at their demise.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Kakulukia said:
GUS! GUS! GUS! GUS!
This was truly one of the most brilliant moments in television history.
Greatest. Death Scene. EVER.

Walter White is a crazy man.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Metal Face/Mumkhar from Xenoblade Chronicles, during Sword Valley. Being able to put that traitorous, blood-thirsty, girlfriend-ganking, Nopon-humping, fuck-ugly, puppy-kicking sonovabitch down for the count felt good.

At one point in the battle, I heard him scream "What!? Why is the Monado hurting me!?", or something to that effect. Want some more, ass-for-brains!?

Pannatat Rojnakrit

Mar 3, 2012
Wah Sing Ku from Lethal Weapon 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBxAlT4S0CU

Or this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6Cw_3q1Pg&feature=share

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
idk about all time favorate
but in recent memory it has to be borderlands 2 handsome jack
this guys is just a fucking dick and even when you think we might reveal a redimable quality about him (wont tell where to not spoil) it ends up making him even worse...
so yea fuck that guy!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Nena Trinity death got crush to death by the hand of Louise who she unaware had ruin her life when she murder her entie family on a whim.
Honestly it was too quick of an death so it probably could of be painless. I wanted Louise to had crush her slowly and explain what she did to her despite she probably doesn't remember.

Oh there's also Hiling death by the hand of that awesome psychopath Allelujah. I don't know why I hate her so much, maybe it cos she is so arrogant.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Hans Gruber in Die Hard.

Wait what do you mean that's not a videogame YEAH WHATEVER FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
RandV80 said:
The Crotch said:
-snip-
Thats a good battle but I still feel that defeating Teo as Pahn in Suikoden 1 takes the winner. That may be more because I had been told he was impossible to defeat as Pahn so when it happened I had the extra "Wooo!" factor though.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
Probably a tie between the terrifying clockwork pedophile psychologist monster from Alice: Madness Returns, and the dirtbag CEO guy from Saints Row 2.

I love how he's trying to wheel and deal and The Boss just shoots him in the mouth. IN THE MOUTH.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Dragons Dogma, there is this zealot called something like "The Elision" and he spends the whole game acting all mysterious and powerful. He leads a cliched as s**t cult and prances about talking about "The Long Night". What an arse.

Eventually Grigori (the dragon) turns up flying overhead and the Elysian is freaking out "You see? THIS is absolute truth! This is SALVATIO- Gregori lands right oh him so hard a cloud of dust obscures it, there is nothing left, you never see him again and never have a bossfight with him.

Its hilarious, abrupt and makes you instantly like Grigori. Especially when he then says "The ramblings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening".

aswm

Mar 7, 2012
He didn't really get killed but i really liked in Accel world episode 24 when Noumi got utterly destroyed by Haru.