Most terrifying experience

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Dags90 said:
redisforever said:
Sigh...if only things like this happened for real...

OT: I remembered another one. I was walking in a park, when a tree branch, a big one, fell down right next to me. Just, walking, and then, all of a sudden, *CRASH*, and there was a tree branch next to me. Yeah, freaked me out a bit.
Honestly, it probably should have been replaced with something designed better. With my foot pinned underneath the door, I couldn't hit the button to open the door. Thankfully my parents heard my blood curdling screams, and my dad managed to get the door open before it sent me to another floor, presumably to finish eating me.
Ouch. Yeah, turned out the only way to get to a boat I rented today from my hotel was to cross some coral with sea urchins hidden in it. Sea urchins are mostly non-lethal, but if you step on one, holy shits, it hurts. Couldn't even make a fucking dock like thing?!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
toolateforsundown said:
I was gang raped when I was fifteen.

Now that I think about it, that's a sort of obvious/awkward-to-mention-in-public one, isn't it?
That's utterly horrible. You have the extremely dubious honor of /thread.

...and now I can't even post mine, because it seems so stupid and trite in comparison.

the spud

May 2, 2011
I honestly can't think of anything. My "If it involves sunlight, I'm out" lifestyle means that I am very rarely at risk.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I watched this little car commercial on Youtube.

<youtube=Wz1W_omigwg>

That was honestly the first time I ever reacted to something by screaming.