Most Touching Songs

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
There are songs that really touch something within us. Sometimes it's nostalgia, maybe it's a memory, or maybe it's a song that hits your heart like a missile.

For me, the song is 'Rainbow Connection'. I only recently re-discovered it, and now a lot of memories and emotions are flooding back to me. It's a beautiful song, start to finish.

Sneaky-Pie

Sep 22, 2008
I love this song for so many reasons and owe a lot of good memories too it.

Oh, and this one too.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
My dog died April 1st of last year and I couldn't stop listening to this song, this actual video. I've since gone to therapy for depression and come out a much better and happier person but this song always brings me back to that day and the symptoms come back. One hell of a way to kill a day, trying to find a song on youtube and some untitled tribute has this on it.

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
Blueruler182 said:
My dog died April 1st of last year and I couldn't stop listening to this song, this actual video. I've since gone to therapy for depression and come out a much better and happier person but this song always brings me back to that day and the symptoms come back. One hell of a way to kill a day, trying to find a song on youtube and some untitled tribute has this on it.

Wow, I'm so sorry for making you have to look that video up. I can't imagine what it took to relive that. Now I feel really guilty....

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
squidbuddy99 said:
Blueruler182 said:

Wow, I'm so sorry for making you have to look that video up. I can't imagine what it took to relive that. Now I feel really guilty....
I didn't actually listen to it, don't worry. This topic has come up a few times, I've learned to pause the thing before it starts. This website's not important enough to me to make me go through all that again.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008

A friend of mine was leaving the country, and the rest of us went on down to visit him. We took pictures, talked about stuff and even hacked his PC (rather, he left it on) and made him a Facebook account.

The rest of the day went on fine, and we all hung out and did stuff. After dropping everyone off at their respective homes, I was on my way home. I was alone, it was late at night and this song came on.

And I started crying. It's odd. I NEVER cry. EVER. And here I was, pulled up to the curb and bawling my eyes out. I couldn't understand why.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
These songs. The first one basically explains what I had to do for a friend recently, and what another friend had to do for me as I sat on the other end of a phone with a gun in my mouth. The second one shows how we have all moved on, and how we are all connected by the same feelings and stories.
<spoiler=How to Save A Life - The Fray><youtube=mjjHt3sG5Zg>
<spoiler=Until the End - Avenged Sevenfold><youtube=JiUb4Lkona8>

Generator

May 8, 2009

This is one of the most touching songs I've ever heard. And both of the other two songs I was going to post have already been put up, so I figured that it was a sign that I should just link a Foo Fighters video like usual.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
These bring up a nasty time in my life
Vedera- Loving Ghosts

Eisley- Ambulance

This is just oddly peaceful

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Vox Populi - 30 Seconds to Mars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iJ9ICrdaY
and the link to it, cuase embedded videos never wnat to work for me

I dont know why. I mean... I guess its just cuase its a song a group of my friends and I said was all of our song.

Though I would also say Call Me By Shinedown, because that is my personal song and i beleive it describes me well.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009

What?! C'mon it's a really good song about something everyone does. Beside fembots have no chance with this playing.

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009

This song was play at the perfect moments in the anime and made scenes very emotional. It's a very beautiful song also. Must re watch.

Everlong by the Foo Fighters gets an honorable mention.

ninja51

Mar 28, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyMG0z0FZY

This song is beautiful, simply beautiful

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
Fuck you, Luke, and your ability to be an angsty little **** who is actually likable.

And fuck you, Bamco, for your near-perfect fucking game.

... I'm not sure if I'm pissed off, or just saying fuck a lot because I can.