most unique super power(not from comics)

electric discordian

Apr 27, 2008
The power to prevent people from acting by telling the truth.

For exmple preventing some one in a two hundred tonne mech from stomping your face by using the simple line. attack me and one of us is going to get hurt. Reality steps in averting violence. Of course in truth it would be you on the recieving end of pain but that doesnt matter.

Either that or the power to bring anyones homocidal thoughts to the surface, not terribly useful but this would explain people like Miss Marple and Jessica Fletcher who turn up in a town and there are at least 4 dead bodies before they leave.

SO theres my twopence

Syvari

Aug 22, 2008
ohhohhohh or the power travel in time for a few hours (limit of like 5 hours forward or back or so), and then made to come back to the time zone in which you started from. That way, i could have fun being a jillion billionaire from winning Powerball over and over, and i wouldn't be expected to save everyone if something bad happened (due to only travelling 5 or so hours). Endless fun with no responsibilities!!!

joswie

Aug 23, 2008
Easy, Mind Control over your own mind. Suprisingly useful when wanting to impress someone.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
the most obscure but definately most organically devestating ability would be to be able to change the pH balance of water.

just imagine, turning someones blood to acid that eats through their flesh.. That of course would be the most direct method of murder via power

another interesting one I've thought about is hovering 1.5cm in the air, constantly, with no altitude correction.. basically, you'd just be frictionless, would could create some interesting abilities.

on the flip side, being able to control the friction caused by objects would be interesting. stop bullets by making them vaporize by air resistance that's suddenly as thick as a brick, or just causing your opponent to be velcro'd to a surface, depending on the power level of the ability given.

if you want to get into more miniscule powers that might have interesting ramifications - there's always the "static zapper" power, sort of like Powder, where your body is constantly overcharged with static electricity, causing everything you touch to experience a tiny zap of electricity.. not enough to kill anyone, but enough to disrupt electronics, and maybe you might have some electrical resistance as well.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Grow your fingernails... love that show.

But in reality turn anything into gold between 3 and 5 pm on public holidays, between January and July every leap year.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
The best ability would be the ability to think of a good ability.

Another not so original idea would be the ability to open and close black holes whenever you felt like it. Sick of the moon? gone. Sick of the sun? gone. Sick of that car always in your way? gone.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Syvari post=18.69350.656689 said:
ohhohhohh or the power travel in time for a few hours (limit of like 5 hours forward or back or so), and then made to come back to the time zone in which you started from. That way, i could have fun being a jillion billionaire from winning Powerball over and over, and i wouldn't be expected to save everyone if something bad happened (due to only travelling 5 or so hours). Endless fun with no responsibilities!!!
I just wouldn't tell anyone about that ability.

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Personally, I would like to be able to move things slightly to the left or right, although instantly
I mean, someone putting down *insert generic object* and looking back to find *said generic object* on the other side of the room a tad crazy, if not annoying for the person your using it on
But i guess thats just me hehehe......

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Well to quote Russell Howard "the power to make people orgasm by touching them", not because Im a pervert but just because it would be amazing in a fight. Just poke them on the shoulder and watch them run away in embarrassment (I would like to point out its an optional thing and I can choose to do it)

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
needausername post=18.69350.657907 said:
Well to quote Russell Howard "the power to make people orgasm by touching them", not because Im a pervert but just because it would be amazing in a fight. Just poke them on the shoulder and watch them run away in embarrassment (I would like to point out its an optional thing and I can choose to do it)
the french guy in the second matrix basically had that power

Zombies

Jul 30, 2008
black lincon post=18.69350.656388 said:
the power to shoot sausage out of your fingers not particularly useful but i think it would be awesome.
Where i work it would be.

my super power would be to be able to write GOOD script's (movie or gaming) at the speed of light, where the ending is BOTH good and unpredictable.

Aussiboy

Apr 16, 2008
The power to make black holes, the most destructive thing know to man in the hands of a guy who gets bored easily and hates people in slow moving cars.

.J.a.T.

Aug 20, 2008
The power to create anything you wish from thin air? That would be so much fun. Not so original, but heck, you could create Fable 2 before it's released! AND THE WAY YOU LIKE IT. Yay!!

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
.J.a.T. post=18.69350.658000 said:
The power to create anything you wish from thin air? That would be so much fun. Not so original, but heck, you could create Fable 2 before it's released! AND THE WAY YOU LIKE IT. Yay!!
it would still not live up to your expectations, even if it was made the burger king way.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
needausername post=18.69350.657907 said:
Oh you beat me to that one, Russell Howard's a legend, random and a bit weird, but still a legend.

Failing the orgasm touch thing, I'd like the power to make tasty waffles instantly out of nothing, which I voted for in some other superpower thread somewhere else.

Fearweaver

Aug 23, 2008
Having a mental friends list you could shift click to know where your buddies are and what they're doing.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Blu3Forever post=18.69350.658260 said:
the ability to turn one brand into another

cocacola into pepsi
nike into adidas
etc
hahaha

that's wonderful, purely a "fuck with their head" sort of power.

pJaay

Aug 22, 2008
The power to grow facial hair on demand.

Frank - "haha dude when you gna get some hair, the chicks dig it!"

Paul - "What are you talking about?! (turns away, turns back around with fullgrown bead)"

i mean c'mon, you can see the fun already