Mother rapes 11 year old daughter and gets 4 years in jail

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
TheDarkEricDraven said:
WWmelb said:
Just so you realise.. this was in Australia.
Um...oh.

AWESOME! This means America isn't the only one who lets atrocities slide! WE AREN'T THAT BAD!...RELATIVELY!
nope.. not by a long shot unfortunately ><

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
This is why I try to spread as much awareness as I can about gender inequality not just affecting females - like so many people, even on this forum, believe.

If a father did this to his child there would be no chance of pleading mentally impaired and only getting a few years.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Wait. Define rape , the article doesn't really say what she was doing . She said she was trying to give her sex ed , which could be anything , i really need more information.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
She rapes a child and gets 1 year with 3 years suspended... 1 year for raping a kid. All because she is a fucking woman.
Lets just hope she gets her throat cut for her.

""Given the Department of Child Safety is now involved, I'm satisfied you are a low risk of reoffending."" So if a guy were to rape a 11 year old as long as she then has police protection he should get off with only a 1 year sentence?
Fuck the lady, fuck the lawyers and fuck the judge. All of them should have their throats cut.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Hookah said:
krazykidd said:
Wait. Define rape , the article doesn't really say what she was doing . She said she was trying to give her sex ed , which could be anything , i really need more information.
This chap gets it. We need more details of the case before drawing judgment.

On a lighter note, considering Australia is one giant prison anyway, even after she gets out, she's still in prison. Ho ho ho ho.
Eyup, not sure bout Australia, but in the U.S., rape is basically defined as any unwanted attention that can be construed as sexual in nature. This means you can be convicted as a rapist if you hug someone. One of the officials at my college came in and basically did a "rape awareness" talk, and one of the players he was scouting years ago got convicted of raping an entire playground of children at school. He was playing explicit music, after dropping his lil brother off, while his windows were down. A teacher heard it and pressed charges. The bad thing? If his windows had been rolled up, he might have gotten off, though his life still would have been fucked.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Only 4 years?!

I fucking give up.

Also this is sadly completely correct:

samaugsch said:
If her dad had done the same thing, he would've been put in jail a lot longer. -_-

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Fawxy said:
BathorysGraveland said:
Well I'd say a 5 year prison sentence (on average), followed by consistent psychological help (for both victim and offender) is a reasonable term for these kinds of offences. That said, I think this case in particular needs to be taken a little more seriously than what it has been taken.
5 years for permanently traumatizing a child? Good to know you feel that way. /sarcasm

OT: Either off her or institutionalize her. She doesn't deserve to be a part of society. Given this is Australia though, that first option seems unlikely.
We should throw her into the water, give her 5 hours in there or until the wildlife kills her. If it doesn't, throw into the outback with no supplies and tell every town to wach out for and not aid her. Then see how long before the wildlife gets her.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't put a lot of trust in Australian wildlife.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
I blame the liberals... We conservatives, we'd have just shot the ***** and been done.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Im done here....unless a law passes tomorrow that makes pedophilia punishable by nothing less of life in prison, then im going to be this bunny.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
why did this have to happen in my country now I cant slap the good ol only in america sticker on it and move to the next thing

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
wtf she barely gets a year in prison and they are letting her out, at least lock that ***** up in an assylum

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Malyc said:
I blame the liberals... We conservatives, we'd have just shot the ***** and been done.
this, damn double standards....also, watch out buddy, we are an unwelcomed minority here, prepare for shit storm.