Movie Fight Scenes

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
No Jet Li? FOR SHAME! This must be corrected.
I did like seeing Equilibrium on the list. That is one crazy movie. Oh and Sean Bean dies in it, like every other role he's had.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
If you aren't listing the fight scene from They Live, you aren't listing the best fight scenes.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Hands down my favourite fight scene in cinema history

Claw Hammer for the win.

The music makes it perfect.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I don't think you can put just a few on a list like that...
I mean there's Matrix fight scenes, actual martial artists like Jet Lee and funny martial artists like Jackie Chan. Then there was no mention of The Raid which basically is a 1 hour 30 minute long, very good fight scene...

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
I'd also submit for consideration Tony Jaa, for Ong-Bak and Tom Yum Goong/The Protector/Warrior King. I think the former's the better film, but the latter has Tony's assault on the party, Tony's assault on the restaurant (mostly filmed in one long take, almost as impressive as the hospital scene in Hard Boiled) and that limb-breaking fight. Oh yeah - and Tony beating up all those skater/biker kids. Hilarious!

Second ^Guffe's suggestion of The Raid. That's the most recent martial arts film that really made me sit up, pay attention, then shrink back in vicarious wincing pain.

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Movie Fight Scenes

Conflict drives most things, and movies are one of those things. So tune in for a bunch of pictures spotlighting some great fights on the big screen.

Read Full Article

Okamisama

Sep 23, 2015
BakedZnake said:
Why you recycling something that is 4 years old article?
Why WOULDNT they? It's eight free clicks of ad-bait material that nobody has to write! It's like taking candy from babies with arms overflowing with skittles. Unless the babies have the add-on that shan't be named because it is an instant strike/warning/ban. Those ones are freely able to peruse a stale list that has seen absolutely zero work done to correct or update it.

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
I've always enjoyed the fight scene from Grosse Point Blank. It just felt like an actual life-or-death struggle, and the actors looked tired and pained after just a minute of fighting. Good stuff.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Well clearly in the 4 years since this article there have been a few fight scenes that are better than all of these.

Kingsman the Secret Service Church Scene for example but the real winner is The Raid 2: Berendal Kitchen Fight scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOsYIsE4kFE