Movie Trailers: Elysium - Official Trailer

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Y'know, I'm by no means a "have" but by the looks of things, this film's solution to wealth disparity is to blow up all the rich people's stuff so that no-one gets to have it.

Yeah, sure, that'll help...

Captcha: Oh Brother.

Well it seems like the site itself agrees with me.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
leviadragon99 said:
Y'know, I'm by no means a "have" but by the looks of things, this film's solution to wealth disparity is to blow up all the rich people's stuff so that no-one gets to have it.

Or blow up all the rich folks and STEAL their stuff? Who said they had to nuke the ring? :D

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Alar said:
leviadragon99 said:

Or blow up all the rich folks and STEAL their stuff? Who said they had to nuke the ring? :D
Just going from what I'm seeing here, and from what I'm seeing, they're not leaving much intact enough to steal.

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
This is what I have to watch instead of Battle Angel Alita? I mean I loves me some Matt Damon and Jodie Foster but dammit: I WANT THE BATTLE ANGEL ALITA MOVIE!!! Or the fucking Astro Boy sequel someone said we were gonna get. Or you know how about either the Fatal Frame film or American McGee's Alice feature film?! WHERE ARE THE MOVIES I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR?!?!?!?