Movie Trailers: My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Trailer

The ponies have quite the job ahead of them as they clop clop into another reality.

Watch Video

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
ThatLankyBastard said:
Oh God, Oh God... it's terrible!!!!
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!
...so, yeah, who else is gonna go see it?
I wouldn't be caught dead sitting in that theatre.

This is exactly what Lauren Faust didn't want to happen to the series.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Team Hollywood said:
The ponies have quite the job ahead of them as they clop clop into another reality.
You might want to change the tagline there. The word "clop" has been hijacked by the internet to mean something entirely different.

I think I'll wait for the reviews before judging. But judge I shall.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Oh god, it looks even worse than before. I actually quite liked the last trailer but this one was cringe after cringeworthy moment. At-least Spike can talk, that's good to know.

R.Nevermore

Mar 28, 2008
Imagine... Some mother is going to take her 5 year old daughter to this movie, and is going to e disturbed by the fact that the theatre is packed with 20-35 year old men.

An Ceannaire

Mar 5, 2012
kailus13 said:
I think I'll wait for the reviews before judging. But judge I shall.
Nothing both bonds the fandom together and creates irreparable divides like a nice round of severe judgement - it's a bit of a paradox alright, but then again, Bronies aren't exactly known for our conventionality.

OT: This is actually the first trailer I've seen for this (with the exception of Sherclop's amazing parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hieeq0KxUFw ) and while it's not as horrible as I thought it could be - I had pretty low standards to be fair - I still won't go see it. I'm just not interested and I doubt it will even show where I live. Also, I don't have any younger female relatives to go see it with in order to hide my love of multicoloured ponies.......

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
kailus13 said:
Team Hollywood said:
You might want to change the tagline there. The word "clop" has been hijacked by the internet to mean something entirely different.
then again, they're teenagers, and teenagers...well...

"discover" things.

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
R.Nevermore said:
Imagine... Some mother is going to take her 5 year old daughter to this movie, and is going to e disturbed by the fact that the theatre is packed with 20-35 year old men.
I don't know why but that cracked me up. I can only imagine the face on that mother. She would probably have the same reaction people have in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XpTi-GvXVjk#t=27s

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
As someone who thought this was going to be a spin-off that was completely unrelated to the main series and wouldn't affect it in the least, while we would be getting a pony-based movie based off the main show. Instead, we're getting this... which cut season three in half and is very much not the movie that most people expected. I'm a little disappointed, but I hope that at least their original target audience can enjoy the movie.

Chatboy 91

Feb 25, 2011
Wait, THIS IS PLAYING THEATERS?!

Oh man... it's going to be REALLY awkward in those auditoriums...

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
Team Hollywood said:
Really guys? You couldn't resist this, could you? -_-

OT: I guess this is it folks. It was nice knowing you, shred of dignity.

piclemaniscool

Dec 19, 2008
That's even more cringe worthy than normal. Nope, not going to a movie theater to see it. I'll wait the usual 6 hours for it to be posted on the internet.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Archer666 said:
Hope the parents have fun sitting their little girls in a theatre full of basement-dwelling neckbeards who smell feintly of cheese.
It's not like i don't enjoy being stereotyped but i suspect some other people might not be too happy about it.

Daft Ghosty

Sep 25, 2010
WTH Burn it with fire! MLP was fine how it was, why the need to turn it into a Bratz knock off? I guess the crappy redone toys my wife laughs at just aren't selling. So time to make a new line that can sell against the Bratz dolls.