Movie Trailers: Rurouni Kenshin - Trailer

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Looks like they're trying to cram in a lot of the manga's storyline into one movie. I picked out Jin-E, what seemed to be the end of the Oniwabanshu storyline (didn't see Aoshi though) and an appearance of Saitou. That's about 7 volumes worth of manga.
F said:
Haha Cheers, I love the Game, kills me that my copy doesn't work properly any more. Wish they'd re-release it.
Ask and you shall receive. Silver is on Good Old Games [http://www.gog.com/gamecard/silver] for $5.99. As usual for GoG, the game has no DRM and runs on modern pcs.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
chimpzy said:
Looks like they're trying to cram in a lot of the manga's storyline into one movie. I picked out Jin-E, what seemed to be the end of the Oniwabanshu storyline (didn't see Aoshi though) and an appearance of Saitou. That's about 7 volumes worth of manga.
F said:
Haha Cheers, I love the Game, kills me that my copy doesn't work properly any more. Wish they'd re-release it.
Ask and you shall receive. Silver is on Good Old Games [http://www.gog.com/gamecard/silver] for $5.99. As usual for GoG, the game has no DRM and runs on modern pcs.
You Sir, are a complete legend!

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Hope For the Best, Expect the Worst.

I liked the Manga and the Trust and Betrayal OVA, so hopefully this movie will have the same quality.

OriginOfWaves

Jan 25, 2010
I for one am really excited about this movie. i was always irritated by the original japanase girlish voice they gave Kenshin in the show. that's why i watched the entire show dubbed, and i never regretted that decision. i mean, he's suppose to be 28 years old when he meets Kaoru, right? anyways. can't wait for this one

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
daxterx2005 said:
Fuck yeah Sanoske!
*glee* Zanza! O man I loved that guy; a character surrounded by swords who opted to fight weaponless (when he decided to ditch the wonderfully ludicrous zanbato.)

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I think my balls exploded from pure awesome.

A live action movie based off of an anime that looks DECENT, let alone amazing? This is my movie to watch.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
newwiseman said:
Well that looks horrible, and why do they keep calling him an assassin (the story is he was a ronin (masterless samurai) fighting in the Meiji Revolution).
The story is he was a samurai who did assassinations. He became a ronin after the war; during the war he served the faction that then became the state/government, which is why all those police officials in high places know him and look out for him when he turns wanderer after the war he helped them win is over.

Way to insult something when you don't know what you're talking about! :D

Anyway, as someone in the Facebook comments pointed out, there's waaaay too much crammed into this movie unless it's like five hours long. It looks like they're including just about all the major plot points from the start of the series until just before the Kyoto arc. That's just...too much for one movie. :|

sideshow

Jan 26, 2012
Looks kickass.

But heres what was going through my mind watching this: "Oh no! Ryotaro is stuck in the past! Damn you DenLiner!" ...........Kamen Rider...