Movie Trailers: The Last Stand - Trailer

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Aaron Foltz said:
This looks... terrible.
terrible in a good way!

This is what we need, more mindless action movies! LOVE IT!

So he's back in Expendables 2 and now this, can we restart the Governator? I'd love to see that.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
I do love me some AHNULD.

Ah come on the real reason anyone watches say Commando, True Lies, Conan, or this?
TO see a big guy with a silly accent kick the ever loving crap out of hordes of mooks.

GIVE AHNULD AHH CHANKE!

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
looks really really bad like the governor needed a paycheck badly bad.

color me not interested in the lest.

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
Wonder if we will challenger to Judge Dredd (1995) law meme with law puns.

tmande2nd said:
I do love me some AHNULD.

Ah come on the real reason anyone watches say Commando, True Lies, Conan, or this?
TO see a big guy with a silly accent kick the ever loving crap out of hordes of mooks.

GIVE AHNULD AHH CHANKE!
You forgot the puns. =p

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Aaron Foltz said:
This looks... terrible.
Yeah, it really resembles he latter-day, sub-par stuff. He really just should have quietly retired instead of going back to movies. Arnold and his peers have become obsolete in this day and age and their repeated attempts to keep dreck like this afloat is just sad. There's a reason I call The Expendables and its sequel "Washed up 80s Hacks: The Movie"

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, yes, yes! *Laughs* Please tell me this is a horrendously over-the-top action film with groaner one-liners and cheesy dialogue. The 80's need to teach the 00's how to make a bad film.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
well, he always says he will be back. now he is.
certainly not a oscar worth movie but hey, which of arnies movies are actually really good besides terminator?
this looks like a typical action movie just for fun. so i might watch it.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Man, the years have not been kind to Arnie. Maybe his stints as governor and adulterer had something to do with that.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
Ugh. This looks like utter dross.
True, but this looks like utter dross that is worth renting on a weekend with friends and beer.

Lots of beer.

antman9000

Jun 13, 2008
I think this movie suits him, he is supposed to be an older sheriff needing to take care of his town, with a bunch of old jokes and so on. it may not be a great movie, but i think it will be decent.

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
yeah not Oscar matrieal, not the movie to define this decade, but oh boy is it going to be a good rent X3

Plus come on, Peter Stormare is in it! As a Swede it´s law I see a movie with him in it :3

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
antman9000 said:
I think this movie suits him, he is supposed to be an older sheriff needing to take care of his town, with a bunch of old jokes and so on. it may not be a great movie, but i think it will be decent.
Yeah, I like how they reference him being old and working out and stuff, shows there should be a good bit of self-depreciative humour in it. I don't think the movies going to set a new trend of 80's style action flicks, but it'll probably be good for a night out. Better than any of Michael Bay's mindless popcorn tripe anyway.