Movies you just can't wait to see

goldfalsebond

Nov 19, 2009
As I was seeing Clash of the Titans today (which was awesome despite the inaccuracies), I realized that there are a bunch of new movies coming out that have high potential.

So, my question is, which ones are you looking forward to the most and why?

For me, it is definitely Tron Legacy and Iron Man 2. I can't wait for Tron Legacy because the first one was amazing. Also, Jeff Bridges is back and playing his original role, just 27 years later. It is also going to be interesting to see all of the Tron effects with today's technology, especially the light bikes (which already has test footage out. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it.) Finally, Daft Punk is scoring the entire sound track including 24 new songs created for the movie. If that is not a reason to get excited for it, I don't know what is.

As for Iron Man 2, I just think that it is going to be a fun movie. I also like the fact that War Machine is in it. However, the only negative is that Terrance Howard is not playing Rhodes anymore. But, I digress.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Tron Legacy of course. Then the Green Lantern film, which I hope at least won't be too bad... and Kick-Ass because it looks absolutely great from what I've seen.

Can't think of more atm actually.

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Furburt said:
However, I'm looking forward to Avatar on DVD.
This, because I only saw it in 3-D, and I feel I missed out. I don't think I perceive the current 3-D technology that well.

And Iron Man 2, I would very much like to see.

I saw they were remaking Nightmare on Elm Street. Blasphemy.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
Quaxar said:
Tron Legacy of course. Then the Green Lantern film, which I hope at least won't be too bad... and Kick-Ass because it looks absolutely great from what I've seen.

Can't think of more atm actually.
WOOOOOO!!! TRON!!!! i almost collapsed when i heard about this movie

thephich

May 25, 2009
Inception, It comes out in July, and the concept, looks awesome. Also, has a kick ass director, and actors, so hoping it will be great!

Vianyte

Jan 10, 2009
Kick-Ass, Iron Man 2, Toy Story 3 and Clash of the Titans.

I don't think there's anything else.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Hot Tub Time Machine. It's got Chevy chase in it. He's a genius, his name is rhyming slang for face, where can it go wrong?

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I want to go see Kick-Ass and Resident Evil Afterlife. That's really all that I can think of right now.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Harry Brown
The Expendables
Iron Man 2 (personally, I dont like Terrance Howard so I think its a good change)
Inception

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
I don't look forward to seeing any movie, But i do hope ubisoft will sell the rights to a splinter cell movie

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
No-one but some Australians here will have heard of it, but I'm really interested to see what's been done with Tomorrow When The War Began. It's based on a very popular book here at least, not sure about internationally. Look up the trailer that was released a while back if you're interested.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Predators, looks pretty cool.

And Clash Of The Titans

Spoiler Free Zone Please?