Movies you wish would be made or wish would never have been made

Breakdown

Oxy Moron
Sep 5, 2014
down a well
Country
Northumbria
I wish Fury Road would be unmade and then immediately remade but with Mel Gibson instead of Tom Hardy.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
I want a MCU Fantastic Four movie, and MCU X-Men movie.

I want Fox Fantastic Four and X-Men movies unmade...especially since Patrick Stuart needs to keep being Xavier.

And while I don't necessarily want the "Civil War" movie unmade...but I want Civil War to be like the comics, though it would have to be its own phase, and wait until like, way more Marvel characters are involved in the larger MCU. (Such as the Netflix ones, She-Hulk, Thunderbolts, Green Goblin, etc)

Also unmake that cat movie with Kevin Spacey so I can go back to respecting him.

Asclepion

Aug 16, 2011
Frankster said:
-I hesitate in naming books since unlike games, good chance you won't know of them, but some sci fi books like the Culture series (i might be misremembering the name, but it's the series that mass effect rips off basically)
You may be. The Culture and Mass Effect have almost nothing in common.

Halo would be more of a copy.

Breakdown

Oxy Moron
Sep 5, 2014
down a well
Country
Northumbria
Ezekiel said:
Breakdown said:
I wish Fury Road would be unmade and then immediately remade but with Mel Gibson instead of Tom Hardy.
I wouldn't really care if I never saw Mel Gibson in anything again. I still want him to make movies, though.
I think it would be cool to see Mel Gibson as Mad Max again, an old man, disillusioned, he's lost everything and doesn't really give a shit any more. Somebody who's just got one more drive left in him. It would be an interesting reflection of Gibson's fall from grace.

And Tom Hardy is rubbish in Fury Road. George Miller probably cut all his lines after hearing him mumble so much.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Want Made

Alien vs. Predator - The original script, not the PG-13 one or Requiem. AKA, the Cacpom arcade game was based off of.

Ninja Assassin 2 & 3

Final Fight The Movie/or Animated Movie

Streets of Rage The Movie/or Animated Movie

Contra: The Movie

A sequel to The Road to El Delrado

Blade IV or Netflix TV series

An adaption of George Romero's script of Resident Evil.

Tron 3

Pacific Rim 2

Never Been Made

All of the live action Resident Evils

Hostel 1 & 2

Anything after Saw III

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Jason Bourne

Bruno

Baby Geniuses

Home Alone 4 & 5

anything after Spy Kids 1

anything after Shrek 2

TMNT III & Next Mutation

Rocky & Bullwinkle

Underdog

Taken 2 & 3

Transporter: Refueled

Thor: Dark World

Iron Man 2

Avengers: Age of Ultron

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Anything after the Scorpion King 1

Anything after the original Land Before Time

Ferngully 2

Titanic

James Cameron's Avatar & future seqeuls

The Last Airbender (live-action)

Legend of Korra: Season 2

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Asclepion said:
You may be. The Culture and Mass Effect have almost nothing in common.
Then yar it wasn't the Culture. The series I'm thinking off is the one where humans discover the equivalent of the Citadel, and later on in the series you have the equivalent of Reapers.

Eugh it's on the end of my tongue. They even had some pc point and click adventure games based on this series, ffs this is going to drive me crazy now.

Edit:Ok maybe I was wrong about the pc point and click adventure part and got it confused with Rendez vous with Rama. Ffs, about the only thing I'm sure about is that the series I'm looking for was written by an eastern european author and the english version is translated.

Edit 2: It was Frederik Pohl's "The gateway" and the heechee series. Now that I found out the name again, I got some reading to do ^^