Ms. 'Splosion Man Developers Send Us Meat

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Formica Archonis said:
Russ Pitts said:
Instead I'll have to make it into an open-faced loose meat sammich. Or wear it as a dress. Or something.
Russ, you do realize that a phrase like that makes people (meaning "me, at least") think of other things Lady Gaga wore. Damn you for making me think of you with spark-tits.
First person to photoshop me with spark tits gets something awesome. Go!
I really suck at using GIMP but here ya go:

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
First person to photoshop me with spark tits gets something awesome. Go!
Well, the gin didn't work, so let's try the "misery loves company" attack. (EDIT: Fixed broken image link. The gin worked after all.)

Source 2 [http://s91291220.onlinehome.us/formica/lady_gaga-sparks.jpg]

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Formica Archonis, Gaderael and GeorgW are all in for "something awesome." Nice work people.

Contest closed. Meaning: OHGOD please no more Sparkle Tits Russ pics. Thx.

-R

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
mjc0961 said:
Not G. Ivingname said:
OT: This fine and good, but what does this do with anything with "Ms. Splosion Man?" It would've made sense if it was Super Meat Boy, but Splosion Man isn't made out of meat, he is made out of explosions!
One of Splosion Man's failed attempts at humor to try and distract you from how few ideas the game has while it's boring you to death is that you can explode the scientists in the lab you're trapped in and they turn into steaks. You even get an achievement if you do it enough times. [http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/splosion-man/achievement/27576-Omaha-Steaks-#174;--Delicious-.html]

Anyway, people can probably guess that I'm not at all excited for Ms. Splosion Man based on my above description of the first game. I am curious about one thing, though. What's a better food gift to randomly get in the mail as a promotional item: cookies or steaks?
Hmmm...wow. Tricky. What flavor cookies?

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
mjc0961 said:
Not G. Ivingname said:
OT: This fine and good, but what does this do with anything with "Ms. Splosion Man?" It would've made sense if it was Super Meat Boy, but Splosion Man isn't made out of meat, he is made out of explosions!
One of Splosion Man's failed attempts at humor to try and distract you from how few ideas the game has while it's boring you to death is that you can explode the scientists in the lab you're trapped in and they turn into steaks. You even get an achievement if you do it enough times. [http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/splosion-man/achievement/27576-Omaha-Steaks-#174;--Delicious-.html]

Anyway, people can probably guess that I'm not at all excited for Ms. Splosion Man based on my above description of the first game. I am curious about one thing, though. What's a better food gift to randomly get in the mail as a promotional item: cookies or steaks?
Hmmm...wow. Tricky. What flavor cookies?
How about Steak Flavoured Cookies? Huh? No?

How about white chocolate chip cookies baked in the shape of steaks done with red food colouring?

EDIT: Thanks for the funny badge Russ! Now I can be a brown noser in style :D (I kid I kid. Thanks!)

Russ Pitts said:
Formica Archonis, Gaderael and GeorgW are all in for "something awesome." Nice work people.

Contest closed. Meaning: OHGOD please no more Sparkle Tits Russ pics. Thx.

-R

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Gaderael said:
Susan Arendt said:
mjc0961 said:
Not G. Ivingname said:

GENIUS!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Oh, that is evil. Good show! I'll give it a place of honor for a while and surround it with hearts, even!

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Formica Archonis said:
Russ Pitts said:
Oh, that is evil. Good show! I'll give it a place of honor for a while and surround it with hearts, even!
Nice.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
I cannot wait until Ms. Splosion Man comes out, Splosion Man is one of the best games on XBLA.