Music for website

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
My clan's website has music on it But we only have like three songs we could agree on. I was wondering if anybody could recommend any good music. We play MAG and COD mainly. If you want to check it out it is usrClan.darkbb.com. Just let me know y'all think we should put for music here on this page. Thanks.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Doubt it really matters as most people will mute it anyway because they will have their own music on.

Unless it has something to actually do with the page most people will shun it.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
MAG? Also anything from Metallica's Albums, 'Master of puppets' or 'And justice for all'.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
D4zZ said:
Doubt it really matters as most people will mute it anyway because they will have their own music on.

Unless it has something to actually do with the page most people will shun it.
This.

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
Dante_Alucard said:
Cargando said:
that song is pretty creepy thanx
I think it would work quite well with COD, maybe you could play it through the mike in an online match?

Ah well, I would love to stay and chat, but I'm watching Scarface. Byeee.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Who is making the web page? They should know a big no-no of web design is putting music on it, unless the player is clearly visible, and people can pause/mute it. Plus putting songs on a web page adds to its size and therefore the time it takes to load it, remember not everyone has a great connection. Also, different browsers handle music differently.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
I just wanted to say that canned music for webpages are more annoying than anything else.

Include a BIG SHINY BUTTON that people can CHOOSE TO PRESS.

Auto-play music a la Myspace (can you hear me way back there in 2007?) are tacky and poor website design features.

Drundy said:
Any metal song should work
People like Drundy are great examples of why no music should be included on a website. Someone loads the site at work and then Slayer comes blaring over the speakers? Great.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Dante_Alucard said:
Drundy said:
Any metal song should work
thats what I said but they want some rap on other stuff on there also
Ew. shooters and metal go together like PB&J. Rap just talks and acts big. You want music that scares people. I know what my other post said, but here's my song recomendation:

Norther - Death Unlimited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUUo9crSdf8

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Are you kidding me? Does this music play as the page loads or is there a player to turn it on?

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Two words... A.A. Audience Analysis. Do one and you should be able to answer your own question.

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
CORRODED SIN said:
Who is making the web page? They should know a big no-no of web design is putting music on it, unless the player is clearly visible, and people can pause/mute it. Plus putting songs on a web page adds to its size and therefore the time it takes to load it, remember not everyone has a great connection. Also, different browsers handle music differently.
no there is a player in the middle of the page that can be paused stoped or skipped
Hiphophippo said:
Are you kidding me? Does this music play as the page loads or is there a player to turn it on?

acklumos

May 1, 2009
Anything by Running Wild- epecially The Ballad of William Kidd, Siberian Winter, and Riding the Storm.

Edit: Fixed spelling