Music suggestions

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
Latey I have been bored of listening to the same music and while dungeoning in wow (yes i play wow)I have started asking for music suggestions. So far it has worked well and reSulted in me finding my new favourite albums. So I thought I would try the same thing here. Currently my playlist consists of hilltop hoods nightwish sonata arctica die antwoord 360 and a few other select songs like wayward son and tommorrow maybe. So what songs do you suggest, doesn't have to be related to so the songs I listed, they are just a guide.

Thanks

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Why don't you see how you feel about these guys?

keybird

Jun 1, 2009

Song choice for this whole video made me love it

Tried to get some variety. Might post more later

Moxxi

Jun 16, 2012
Well, I can go with symphonic metal and suggest stuff like Apocalyptica (Check out ion), or offer some Kamelot (Rule the world), or even Epica (Sancta terra).

Or we can go with something that gets me all giggly and fuzzy. Like The Birthday massacre's lover's end or happy birthday. That's all I got off the top of my head. KNowing what genre you want would help me a bit.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
My latest 'discoveries':

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009

I've been listening to the new Periphery and The Contortionist albums like mad.

Also, if you're listening to music you just want to chill out to (might not be the best for raids but what do I know), you can't go wrong with Tycho or Com Truise.

shrekfan246 said:
Why don't you see how you feel about these guys?

Also, EVERYTHING this guy said. Amazing stuff.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
Moxxi said:
. KNowing what genre you want would help me a bit.

I am trying to find new music so things I might not have considered before. I'll look into your suggestion when I get home from work.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
MisterGobbles said:
Periphery and The Contortionist, eh?

I think you should check out this guy:

:D The OP can feel free to check this guy out too, he certainly deserves the extra attention. EDIT: And yes, all of those songs are done by one guy.

Also -

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
shrekfan246 said:
MisterGobbles said:
Periphery and The Contortionist, eh?

I think you should check out this guy:

:D The OP can feel free to check this guy out too, he certainly deserves the extra attention. EDIT: And yes, all of those songs are done by one guy.

Also -
I read about that guy on Heavy Blog is Heavy. I'll have to check out his stuff more; sounds great for a bedroom project.

Rawberry101

Jan 14, 2012
If you need something that gets your blood flowing, go classic!

I'd embed but I never figured it out :/

But seriously, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Iron Maiden.

All you need. Specific songs...Rock and Roll, Achilles Last Stand, Dazed and Confused, Battery, Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, Killers, Hallowed be thy Name, Aces High. So many more, but I don't wanna take too much of your time.