"Must have" games for the 3DS

Zaydin

Mar 2, 2009
Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil Revelations, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokemon X/Y are my recommendations.

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
Ignignokt said:
SlaveNumber23 said:
I recently picked up Bravely Default on my 3DS which is utterly amazing and is one of the best turn based RPGs I've played. Its a Final Fantasy game in every aspect but the name, adopting a style of gameplay very similar to the old 'classic' Final Fantasy games with some fresh mechanics added in to spice the game up. I strongly recommend it.

Also I consider Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Virtue's Last Reward and Rune Factory 4 to be pretty essential.
Bravely Default is out? Amazon says it isn't released until Feb 7th. Do you guys get it earlier?
that's the US release date. Europe and Australia get it quite a few months earlier... perhaps in an effort to balance their karma after years of Atlus shafting them. XD

The megaten games are phenomenal, pokemon and Fire Emblem are epic, and kingdom hearts was alright... probably my top recommendations in a nutshell.

Mondai Randy

May 15, 2010
Must have games on the 3DS (according to me of course):

SMTIV
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Pokemon x/y
Rune Factory 4
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I've been playing these games for HOURS

Alienmen1

May 14, 2008
What is this...

No one mention Super Smash Bros. on the DS3? Its gonna come out in 2014
Same with the newest Kirty game thats comming soon

Link Between world is a safe bet, im enjoying it

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Seeing as all I have for the 3DS is Pokemon Y, by default I have to say that.

Truth to be told though, I'm a bit disappointed by it, so here's hoping the inevitable Pokemon Z bypasses X/Y by leaps and bounds.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I have really enjoyed Luigi's mansion 2, Pokemon X and Y, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time and Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds. My brother heartily recommends Blazblue: Continuum shift 2 if you are looking for a good fighting game.

It is depressing that there is no release date for Shin Megami Tensei IV in Europe yet, but I will keep a lookout for it, I love Shin Megami Tensei games.