Must have Xbox original games

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
So, I recently bought Kotor and have been playing it on my 360 and have been really enjoying it. That got me to wonder: What other Xbox original games should I add to my collection (which is severly lacking Xbox Org. games thanks to my brother)?

What are some must have Xbox games

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
SegaGT 2002 (there's a newer version also but it's much harder). It's a really really fun racing game similar to Gran Turismo but with your own customizable garage.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Halo/Halo 2, Crimson Skies, Beyond Good and Evil, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Fable, and Psychonauts

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Jade Empire is a must-have, though I don't think that's an Xbox exclusive. Beyond Good and Evil, same, especially with the HD rerelease. Also; any and all of the Mech games. On that, they were the best.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
Circus Maximus. Trust me. My friends and I have spent many hours beating the shit out of each other while racing chariots.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Ninja Gaiden and Jade Empire are both excellent games and fun as hell. Both are downlandable form XBLA. Also obligotory recommendation of Psyhconauts which while somewhat over hyped is pretty good.