Must play Xbox 360 games?

RJFTW

Oct 24, 2010
I'm just looking for a list of games I may have missed or should of played on my 360. I signed up for Gamefly last month and have been hooked to it ever since. I don't care what genre it is. Just looking for recommendations on games that are fun. I've got a large backlog of them already on my list, but I'm sure I've missed a bunch of them that were released. Anyways, much appreciated in advance.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
The Mass Effect series if you haven't played it already. Great story, great characters, great games.
I agree with this guy. I'd also like to add:

Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach

All of which are awesome first-person shooters. I heard Halo 3 can be downloaded from XBL with mere Microsoft Points.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
A good start would be to go with every popular game/series that everybody here complains about. Start with the Halo series, then dig into the Call of Duty series, and top it all off with some Oblivion. I promise you'll have fun.

skennedy929

Aug 25, 2010
The Orange Box
BioShock
Braid

Don't play Halo Reach, please. I am a loooong time Halo fan and I played that game less than one week before getting entirely sick of it. It's regurgitated dreck and does not deserve any praise.

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
If you don't mind a non English Speaking game but subtitled, Tenchu Z is kind of fun.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
-Halo Saga( Halo: wars included, what? I liked it...)
-Gears of War 1&2(3rd one to come soon)
-crackdown 1&2 are pretty decent

Bioshock 1&2 are superb games, as are mass effect 1&2 and Bayonetta, Fallout 3, Cod Series, Borderlands and probably many many more, but they aren't exclusive to the x360 so you can get them for the PC if it's powerful enough.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
If you like JRPGs at all then go with Tales of Vesperia,it's damned awesome. Lost Odyssey is a damn fine JRPG if you like Final Fantasy.

Other than that Ninja Gaiden 2 is a giant gory ball of fun,Condemened1/2 are pretty good as well,and Rainbow 6 Vegas 1/2,really fun tactical shooters.

Also since your doing rentals try out Dark Sector because while I wouldn't pay to own it ,it's defiantly worth a rental

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
COD 4 is a pile of fun and awesome and Gears of War is a blast. Im going to out on a limb and suggest Lego Star Wars if you havent played it, you wont regret it

RJFTW

Oct 24, 2010
Thanks for all the suggestions so far, quite a few were already on my rent list or I had played, but those that weren't have been added. I'm glad someone mentioned Condemned for sure because I've been on the fence about it for awhile, but I'll give it a try.

Sorry, I'd make a list of ones that I've been through before but I can't remember them all. Keep them coming if ya can. :D

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
I'd go with Dragon Age: Origins, even though it's available on other consoles. It's still a kick-ass game.