MW2 Worst Weapon?

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
B-lockdown080 said:
RobCoxxy said:
e2density said:
I think the worst weapon in the game is "8 Year Old Ear Rape Over Mic"...

It's an exclusive weapon that kept me from buying the game.
Same, but I got a mic, and after joining a server full of whinging pricks moaning in the lobby, I shouted, in a truly deep, booming, horrific voice:

"WOULD YOU MISERABLE LITTLE KIDS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MOANING. IT'S A FUCKING GAME. BE QUIET AND LET ME ENJOY MYSELF."

The server was silent for an entire match.
Pretty sure everyone just muted you
Muting = they can't hear me.
If they talked, i'd still hear them.

They were fucking terrified. Children, ah, they're awesome to scare.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Smokeydubbs said:
The heartbeat sensor on anything is cheap as hell. Those things don't even exist.
Hah. I knew someone would point that out at somepoint. What are you trying to sneak past us now infinity Ward?

I don't think they are to cheap though. They are only really good if you are looking for campers.

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
AdambotLive said:
The FAL. I used to like semi-autos like the G3 and M14 in CoD4, but i just don't like the FAL.
I'm the opposite. I hated semiautos in COD4 but I destroyed kids with the FAL when I used it a while ago.

Flushfacker

Mar 17, 2009
Tdc2182 said:
Smokeydubbs said:
The heartbeat sensor on anything is cheap as hell. Those things don't even exist.
Hah. I knew someone would point that out at somepoint. What are you trying to sneak past us now infinity Ward?

I don't think they are to cheap though. They are only really good if you are looking for campers.
Yea and at the end of the day thats what the ninja perk is for. If you ask me the heartbeat sensor is more of a hindrance than a help. Most the time i find myself looking around for some-one who is right above my head.

Anyways I personally don't think there are any guns that are particularly under powered. There's plenty of cheap kill weapons but any gun can drop an enemy if used correctly. Also, use the vector on the airplane grave yard map and if you cant do well with that then I cant help you OP.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Worst weapon?
Desert Eagle.
I guess they decided to make the gun more realistic, which in the case of the Desert Eagle means making it shit. Not that I'm sad to see loss of such an overpowered and unrealistic cannon, far from it. But the fact remains the gun sucks.

ryuke2009 said:
i never like the intervention...recoil was ridicules, but i still know some people love it, im not that big of a sniper so maybe im missing something
When placed next to the Barret it is a good choice for people who go for one-shot-kills over two-body-shots, but it becomes less useful when the W2000 is unlocked.

As I've said before I like most guns in MewTwo because the ones that are fun to use are also the ones that are effective, apart from maybe the magnum.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
I don't know why everyone hates on the Vector, im beast with that thing. Just gimme the standard one and ill rape n00b ass. Put a Silencer and an Acog and I'll rape pro's.

I still wish they made it better though, its like the best SMG ever made and it doesnt get the credit it deserves.
dont get me wrong, i use it the vector all the time too, probably 2500+ kills with it so far. theres just so much bull shit that happens with it. such as, if you are going against someone with the UMP, sure you can throw more rounds at them, but for some reason the UMP has more damage and less recoil. i guess the game punishes you for it sometime.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Elurindel said:
It's weird how the more modern weapons seem to be mostly the worst, whilst the older weapons are the most powerful. What's next? Flintlock pistols? Bows and arrows? Rocks?
F2000, Vector, what else? Those are the newest weapons. Good Point.

Supreme Unleaded said:
I still wish they made it better though, its like the best SMG ever made and it doesnt get the credit it deserves.
How true...

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
i don't think there is the worst or best gun, it just depends on your aim and what the other person has, sniper against rifle...who will win, pistol and machine pistol, again...who will win?

also it depends if you have a silencer and depends what scope your using etc.

even then it depends on you, how good is your aim? is better than the other persons? as i say there is no good or bad weapon, i personally love the intervention, vector and f2000 and don't see any problem with them, also the desert eagle is good, but hell are pistols hard to akimbo.

L337 Renegade

Aug 25, 2009
freaking deagle cant get a kill with that thing if my life depended on it

the f200 is for idiots who like to shoot fast dipp diddly duRRRR
also I cant get a fucking kill with the crazy ass noob ump 45

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Smokeydubbs said:
For me the worst weapon is a tie between the Deagle and the Uzi. The Deagle sucks way to much to be the last pistol unlocked and the Uzi is never used/sucks to much to be the last unlocked.

The weapon I hate the most is the 203. My biggest problem is that they are encouraged to use them.

EDIT: The heartbeat sensor on anything is cheap as hell. Those things don't even exist.
this game is a lil in the future yano, like 4-5 years, so in that time they could be invented, do you really think FMJ exists?

cold killer pov

Apr 21, 2008
CORRODED SIN said:
The weapon I think is the worst is the Vector SMG,
your wrong, i have just started using the vector and its amazing, no recoil, quick fire take on most other weapons, used to use ump and now this has taken its place.

and as for the shotguns i think they should be a main weapon not an over powered secondry.
worst gun on the game 50cal or intervention with a silencer, should not nerf it as much as it does, fails completely.
OH.. FUCKING HEARTBEAT SENSORS!@@!

[summary] rant over [/summary]

cheftacular

Jan 17, 2009
I think the worst weapon is the guy on your team with a riot shield on his back and a tactical knife, with commando, marathon, and lightweight. He'll either get killed so much you lose, or kill so much you a) can't find enemies, or b) quit on account of his (many) whiny victims.

Lunar Shadow

Dec 9, 2008
arc1991 said:
Smokeydubbs said:
For me the worst weapon is a tie between the Deagle and the Uzi. The Deagle sucks way to much to be the last pistol unlocked and the Uzi is never used/sucks to much to be the last unlocked.

The weapon I hate the most is the 203. My biggest problem is that they are encouraged to use them.

EDIT: The heartbeat sensor on anything is cheap as hell. Those things don't even exist.
this game is a lil in the future yano, like 4-5 years, so in that time they could be invented, do you really think FMJ exists?
FMJ's do exist, they have been around for awhile ( I don't know exactly how long but at least as far back as WW2) Hell there was a Vietnam movie called Full Metal Jacket (good movie btw)