MW2 your favorite weapon primary and secondary

Unholykrumpet

Nov 1, 2007
FAL is by far my favorite weapon. Watching someone run by you and slowly pulling the trigger twice and watching them drop is just...beautiful. Plus its single shot makes it so much easier to get headshots. I had 250 headshots with the FAL by the time I got 1000 kills, something I've never ever come close to accomplishing with any other weapon.

Secondary would be Akimbo Rangers, even though I know 1887s are better.

downfall effect

Jun 20, 2010
Guys,( sorry for the bad spelling and grammer ><) i dont know really what weapon i would really injoy, when i play mw2 i stated off with the ump45, its a great gun and i love the design of it, but i got bored of it. so i moved on with the scar-h its a good gun, high power, nice accurucy and awsome to get a feew head shots with it ( i just unlocked fall with it) anyway does anyone know what gun i should like/play with? Thanks. :)

llew

Sep 9, 2009
ugh... ive not seen a combo on here that i would deem non-douchebag... but that may be because everything on MW2 comes under douchebag...

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
I love the FAMAS and the SPAS.

I can't snipe with sniper rifles, but I have always been able to do miraculous shots with 3-round burst weapons. Couple the FAMAS with the SPAS and there isn't a range I can't dominate in.

ThePostalGamer

Nov 25, 2009
SCAR-H w/ Silencer and Stinger.

Given that I whore Cold-Blooded Pro, I sometimes might swap it out to get some challenges and attachments in other weapons, but not often.

Spencer Petersen

Apr 3, 2010
MP5K main with a TMP off, both equipped with holo-sights
Basically take perks that one would normally take with a knifing class but instead of the knife put a tiny burst with the TMP into the targets, on hardcore it only takes 1 TMP bullet to the upper body/head to kill. Quite effective in my experience.
(only drawback, full auto with the TMP = no ammo in about 1 sec)

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Silenced AK-47 with Sleight of Hand (pro) cold-blooded, Ninja (pro) and secondary acimbo rafficas or Striker

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Traze said:
Probably the Scar-H (Red Dot Sight) or ACR (Red Dot Sight) and the Wa2000 also :D
I am IdealistCommi, and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No" Says the man at Ebay, "it belongs to the poor". "No" says the Man at religioustolerance.org, "it belongs to God". "No" says the man at Youtube, "it belongs to everyone". I rejected those answers. Instead; I chose something different. I chose the Impossible. I chose. The Escapist. With a forum where the opinionated would not fear the censor (within reason), where the Moderators would not be bound by petty morality, where the Gone Gonzo would not be constrained by the troll. And with the ache of your fingers (and perhaps a new keyboard), The Escapist can be yours as well...
That speech is pure gold :D

I don't have MW2, so yeh.

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
ThisTypeofThinking said:
Dedicated servers and the console.
/thread

OT: UMP45 with Marathon, Lightweight or Hardline and Commando, and 44 Magnum revolver
or
TAR-21 Silenced, Scavenger, Stopping Power and Steady Aim, and the USP.45