My Ex-Girlfriend is making me sick... physically, need help.

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
Seriously, cut your contact so that you can move on at least until you have moved on. My relationship/engagement was ended two months ago by my ex, but he has acted like I ended things which forced me into a position to say enough is enough.

It's going to hurt like a *****, it's not obviously what you want to do but it's what you NEED to do. I personally think she's just stringing you along because she knows you'll be there if shit hits the fan.

May 6, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
...it isn't a sea you're fishing from, it's a creek...
And I was beginning to think you lacked my sense of poetry. Here's the flipside of all that.

If you aren't fishing from the whole sea (and I'll agree but my earlier hyperbole was well intentioned) but only from your own tiny bay and you already caught one Love Of Your Life? then you should take great comfort from the fact. There's no one match for you out there in the world for you who you'll love with all your heart. There may be 3,000,000,000*(1/n) where n = the number of females you've met in your life to date. That's probably tens of thousands of soulmates out there for you in the great wide world. There's probably one or two more in your home town. If not, hell, hit the road and quest after another one.

My main point is OP is not trapped in a tiny cell where he has to talk to this one.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Lord Monocle Von Banworthy said:
Three billion women in the world player. A lot of men have one like yours. Write this one off. If you can't handle talking to her tell her so and why and don't talk to her any more. She doesn't need you or she wouldn't have left and you obviously don't need her because you're getting by without her.

Walk away.
I just realised what you avatar was when I read somebodies comment loool.

OT : the quote says it all, drive on :)

May 6, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
Lord Monocle Von Banworthy said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
...it isn't a sea you're fishing from, it's a creek...
And I was beginning to think you lacked my sense of poetry. Here's the flipside of all that.

If you aren't fishing from the whole sea (and I'll agree but my earlier hyperbole was well intentioned) but only from your own tiny bay and you already caught one Love Of Your Life? then you should take great comfort from the fact. There's no one match for you out there in the world for you who you'll love with all your heart. There may be 3,000,000,000*(1/n) where n = the number of females you've met in your life to date. That's probably tens of thousands of soulmates out there for you in the great wide world. There's probably one or two more in your home town. If not, hell, hit the road and quest after another one.
You're still not getting it, are you? Attraction has to work both ways, and chances are pretty high that if he's asking for relationship advice on a gaming forum, he's probably not all that attractive personality-wise.
Don't get snippy with me, buddy. And don't project onto poor OP, who I might add is a non-virgin who has successfully maintained one long term relationship with someone who is apparently enough of a non-loser to have subsequently gotten married. I don't know or care about your track record because this ain't your thread, but this guy is NOT an absolute zero.

The best predictor of future performance is past performance, and this guy has already performed. He just needs to find an opportunity to do it again. Of course NONE of that has anything to do with the fact that the only advice he needs about how to deal WITH THIS GIRL is contained in the second post in this thread (mine).

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
Hiraeth said:
Just wanted to add, the thread title made me think she was poisoning you. I'm somewhat relieved this is not the case.
Yeah, when I read the title I seriously had flashbacks to...

The mother of the dead girl was putting poison in her food.

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
Dude I know exactly how you feel.
And it fucking sucks!
Your story is much like mine, and Its hard to get over her but you will in your own way. :)

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
Peace is a Lie; there is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are Broken.
Is... Is that the code of the Sith?

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Paksenarrion said:
I'm going to tell you what I believe you want to hear:

Your problem? You're nice. You're a pacifist. You're letting her walk all over you. She has you wrapped around her little finger, and she knows it. She knows you still love her.

You have to do something about that.

You think that being kind and gentle and keeping the peace between you two will help you get over her?

Peace is a Lie; there is only Passion. (You still Love her. You know this to be True.)
Through Passion, I gain Strength. (Turn your Love into Bitterness, then Hate. Instead of becoming weak at the Sight of Her, you will be filled with Unbridled Hate.)
Through Strength, I gain Power. (Once you turn your Love into Hate, she will no longer control you. Let the Hate flow through you.)
Through Power, I gain Victory. (Look deep inside yourself. All women flock to Strong Men. Your Personal Victories are the Measure of your Strength.)
Through Victory, my Chains are Broken. (Once she has seen that you no longer need her, that you have Surpassed her, she will Regret what she has done to you.)
Lol, Star Wars joke.

OT: You should talk to somebody other than your ex first. Even if it's just a pet cat or dog or whatever. It helps me and when you feel like you have calmed down a lot about, see if you can talk to her without the pains. Otherwise go to BonsaiK.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Sacman said:
Paksenarrion said:
W-What? Noooooo....no Sith here....ignore the woman in the concealing cloak....I am not the Sith you are looking for....

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
Sacman said:
Paksenarrion said:
W-What? Noooooo....no Sith here....ignore the woman in the concealing cloak....I am not the Sith you are looking for....
But I am not looking for any specific sith just a sith in general and saying that you are not the sith I am looking for doesn't imply that you are not a sith it only states that you are not the one I was looking for... than...
I'm confused...

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Hmm... well, I got over my ex the old fashioned way. Then again, she was a major ***** by the end of our relationship and my current girlfriend was helping me through, so that wasn't terribly difficult. It did take some time to get adjusted again though.
My ex and I are on speaking terms now, though she thinks more of our relationship than I do.

Since you actually want to keep in contact with your ex, I suggest just doing what you can to minimize her impact. Or go the opposite route and stay in constant contact with her.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Sacman said:
Paksenarrion said:
Sacman said:
Paksenarrion said:
But I am not looking for any specific sith just a sith in general and saying that you are not the sith I am looking for doesn't imply that you are not a sith it only states that you are not the one I was looking for... than...
I'm confused...
Well...this is kind of awkward...uh...surely we can come to an understan-EXECUTE ORDER 33.

*runs away*

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
Sacman said:
Paksenarrion said:
Sacman said:
Paksenarrion said:
I'm confused...
Well...this is kind of awkward...uh...surely we can come to an understan-EXECUTE ORDER 33.

*runs away*
Quick that's the sith were looking for get her!