My little pony Friendship is magic: The Return of Harmony, season 2 is Here

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
*looks over*
Bugger.
Alright everyone!
I will sell weapons to literally anyone!
Place your orders please!

FLAME-WAR INCOMING!
(I'm in the middle, i've watched the show, know all the characters etc... not really obsessed though.)

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
Estoki said:
Please don't turn this thread into one massive war.

Pretty please.
You're right, I was wrong to feed the obvious troll.

Anyway, back to ponies!

Here's hoping for an Applejack focussed episode early on, she's not a particular favourite of mine but she definitely needs the development time the most.

James Hobbley

Jan 14, 2011
James Hobbley said:
gamezombieghgh said:
I'm so freaking excited! Also it's good to see that non-bronies aren't all up in this thread like, 'Oh look, another pony thread'. This one is relatively important and I'm glad people can see that.
It's really good. I was expecting the hater to hate by now.

Here we go; it didn't take long did it. Another pony thread turns into a flame war.

James Hobbley

Jan 14, 2011
It will be interesting to see how they develop all the mane six over season 2.

But I agree Applejack does need more development than some of the other characters.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Am i the only one who's not excited?
This is sort of just 'meh' for me.
Maybe it's because i'm an enemy spy who has successfully integrated into the Brony following.
Yeah, that'd probably explain it.
CommanderKirov said:
OH JOY.

Another season draws near followed by months of adult men/teenagers posting bad memes and pictures of rainbow cartoon horses all over the Internet.

And with it the legions of people arrive having nothing better to do than whine about people liking the whole horse thing and not giving it a rest, never letting the matter rest and causing more and more pointless discussions about a show that for some reason has enough shiny objects to hold nowadays audience in front of the screen for more than 10 minutes without a break...
Yeah, pretty much.

OT: Yeah, I'm pretty excited, but I've got a rifle meet tomorrow, so I won't be attending.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Farson89 said:
CommanderKirov said:
OH JOY.

Another season draws near followed by months of adult men/teenagers posting bad memes and pictures of rainbow cartoon horses all over the Internet.

And with it the legions of people arrive having nothing better to do than whine about people liking the whole horse thing and not giving it a rest, never letting the matter rest and causing more and more pointless discussions about a show that for some reason has enough shiny objects to hold nowadays audience in front of the screen for more than 10 minutes without a break...

You can tell my bladder is just bursting with joy on the mere thought of that.

I'll leave this link here that sums up my thoughts.
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/pound-puppy-bronies.php

Enjoy your day everyone.

No one is forcing the show or discussion about it upon you, feel free to stop being a child at some point.
See that's the thing. I do not really care about what people like, and I would really love to say that "Yes no one is forcing the show or the discussion down my throat" but when I cannot visit a single site without seeing at least one of the avatars being a magical unicorn or something. Or seeing thousands of discussions threads on the front pages that go in the lines of "Y ARE HORSES MAGICAL LULZ?!", and the same on the other side of people that hate it yelling "U ARE SO STUPID FOR WATCHING THIS SHOW! ITS FOR BABBYS!"

Well that just makes me die a little bit inside.

Just to say, I do not say that you should not watch it or enjoy it. Whatever floats your boat.

But even if I like having my dick I do not go to the square filled with people, naked yelling around "CHECK OUT MY MAN-MEAT"... Futhermore if I would do that every single day for several months people would think I'm crazy.

Wintermute_

Sep 20, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
I am all aflutter with anticipation.

...unfortunately, I will be at work at the time. Damn job...

Still:

My sentiments exactly. I cannot freaking wait. 3 months without new pony, almost 4. I need my damn fix.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
So excited! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I haven't seen any of the spoilers so I will be fully surprised by everything! =D

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
CommanderKirov said:
Just to say, I do not say that you should not watch it or enjoy it. Whatever floats your boat.
Water mainly, but i guess you could use a mixture of arsenic and liquid nitrogen.
Or Jelly.
But that would sort of bounce it/ sink more...

Anyway, if you don't like having ponies shoved down your throat (which i can completely understand), it's probably best not to go onto a thread about ponies...

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Sizzle Montyjing said:
CommanderKirov said:
Water mainly, but i guess you could use a mixture of arsenic and liquid nitrogen.
Or Jelly.
But that would sort of bounce it/ sink more...

Anyway, if you don't like having ponies shoved down your throat (which i can completely understand), it's probably best not to go onto a thread about ponies...
Again that's the problem. But if in threads not about ponies I find fuckloads of ponies I get pretty annoyed at ponies.

And it's not only escapist that suffers from this.

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
I'm all over this; Saturday's going to be a Party!

Season Premiere of MLP, The Emmys, Lion King 3D... Can't wait!

The only problem is the two parter; I don't know if I can wait that long between a two parter. That's the reason I buy trades instead of buying new issues of ongoing comics each month.

Anyway, I like Ponies.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
i hear you. IT'S GETTIN' ANNOYING PEOPLE. IT'S NOT LIKED BY EVERYONE. i have the right to not like the show BECAUSE i watched a couple of episodes,and decided that it's just not for me. and if this turns into flaming...

well then...

LET THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZ BEGIN!!

Evine

Oct 25, 2010
CommanderKirov said:
Again that's the problem. But if in threads not about ponies I find fuckloads of ponies I get pretty annoyed at ponies.

And it's not only escapist that suffers from this.
On a topic about ponies is not exactly were we wanted your opinion, start your own hating thread or stay here and discuss ponies

stefanbertramlee

Apr 14, 2009
Soooooooooooo, people will come in to a thread just to whine?

Serisouly it's not like I go into the Doctor Who thread and go LOL YR SHOW IS SHIET.

squeekenator

Dec 23, 2008
Tom Milner said:
i hear you. IT'S GETTIN' ANNOYING PEOPLE. IT'S NOT LIKED BY EVERYONE. i have the right to not like the show BECAUSE i watched a couple of episodes,and decided that it's just not for me. and if this turns into flaming...

well then...

LET THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZ BEGIN!!
So why do you visit pony threads if you don't like them? You can just... not click on them. That's what I do when a thread doesn't interest me.

James Hobbley

Jan 14, 2011
And here I was thinking that any thread could be improved with the addition of ponies.

The world has become a dark and depressing place!

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
YAY I CAN WATCH IT AT WORK and not be judged because I'll be the only on here!! Hahaha!

But seriously I'd watch it even if I was surronded by my co-workers.