My Next Girlfriend MUST Have Rocket Launcher Stilettos

Feb 13, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
So you're saying we should embrace idiocy? If so I'll go burn down MENSA.
I'm saying we should realize that idiocy has it's place, or we'd have nowhere to go when drunk.

As for burning down MENSA, please don't. The average IQ of the world is already dropping.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Well I divided on this, on one hand it's really absurd and on the other hand it's really really absurd. I gotta say I was never really interested in this game, it always looked like Devil May Cry except without Dante and worst writing/characters. But after seeing this, I think the combat might be good awesome.

On a side note,
shophius said:
I have rocket launcher Stiletto... Lies.

But I can do the splits.
Your post count is 666. Awesome.

Feb 13, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
So by that logic, MSNBC and FOX are perfectly okay. <color=white>Not.
MSNBC and FOX would be ok, as long as they admit they're reactionary bigots. Then I've not got a problem with whatever drivel they want to spew.

When they add that word "News" on the end though, that's when I find them offensive.

Feb 13, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
NoMoreSanity said:
So by that logic, MSNBC and FOX are perfectly okay. <color=white>Not.
MSNBC and FOX would be ok, as long as they admit they're reactionary bigots. Then I've not got a problem with whatever drivel they want to spew.

When they add that word "News" on the end though, that's when I find them offensive.
Okay, so should I burn them down? Because I only have enough lighter fluid for either the South or those two which one?
I've got no problem with the South, so let those 'channels' know that drinking lighter fuel actually extends your life according to a "scientist".

AdamAK

Jun 6, 2008
Am I the only one who thinks this is a rip-off from Planet Terror? A movie had a large rifle as a leg and was doing similar moves to those in the .GIFs.

It's a silly ( and unoriginal ) concept..

Judas-

Oct 29, 2008
AdamAK said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a rip-off from Planet Terror? A movie had a large rifle as a leg and was doing similar moves to those in the .GIFs.

It's a silly ( and unoriginal ) concept..
Everybody knows where Bayonetta's stiletto guns are likely to have come from, that doesn't make it a bad thing. For one, Bayonetta isn't an amputee and secondly, it's not so much a rip off as it could be something that inspired Bayonetta. Bayonetta tries to be it's own concept through and through, the theory behind her weapons, how they work, why she has them and needs them.

Also, aside from the fact that many of the most popular games are inspired by something from another media to some degree, this is not the first time a Robert Rodriguez concept has inspired an element of a video game. I mean, El Mariachi mode in Total Overdose? The Stake Gun in Painkiller?

Yeah, it is a silly concept and there's an audience for silliness. Also, she has various weapons, not just RPGs, I just posted those specific one's because they're my favourite. No points for guessing I'm in the silly audience then :p