My teacher quit

bonaparte

Aug 30, 2007
mathias53 said:
You're a dick. Cant you shove your pride up your ass for ten minutes? Have a heart. (bonaparte)
Read the first line of my post again and think about whether I was seriously saying it's a good thing. I'll remember to use tags next time. Sorry if I came over a little harsh though - it's embittering when something like this happens.

Voodoo Child

Dec 13, 2007
My favourite teachers left at the start of 12th grade, when I needed them all the most.

To Mr. Bell, who sounds awesome.

To Mr. Mallet, whose Court case stories never ceased to amaze us all.

And to Mr. Watson, who was the most awesome teacher ever to grace my life, gave us assignment help over voice chat during games of Halo 3, and was the most attractive creature I've ever seen in my city.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
To Mr Bell
You were swell
now you're just roadkill
in a system that's fallen ill

NEVAR FORGET!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
To Mr. Bell and all the great teachers that have been replaced due to a moronic society *pours some Cristal to the ground*

(yeah, I can only afford Cristal in text form haha)

Esmoreit

Oct 10, 2007
So many awesome teachers quit way too soon.

To Mrs. Fijma, who went got a position in the bahamas. Perhaps I'm too jealous to give her praise now though...

To Mr. de Bruin, who actually helped me pass science back in high school.

To Mr Jansen, for making business law interesting though can't blame him for picking up a seat in the upper rings of science and research...

On a sidenote, we actually managed to make a teacher not quit for once last year. Mr. Kaplan, crazy american teaching international marketing here inthe Netherlands. Apparantly he remembered what fun it was to have motivated students active and present from all different nationalities and decided to continue teaching on my university despite his first doubts! That, and queensday probably helped...

Corjha

Mar 14, 2008
The Franco said:
Here's to a teacher who actually inspired kids to learn, and not just give them busywork. Only if America had some more decent teachers we wouldn't all be a bunch of hootering, fratboy jackasses. {Raises glass, pours a little out}
Aye, well said. There are some amazing people at schools, but I'd still never go back there, not when I'm so young and with such freedom.

knumpify

Feb 15, 2008
windfish said:
jim_doki said:
*raises glass*
to mr bell
Ditto.
here here*

this story reminds me of an old guitar teacher I had by the name of mr. moir, great guy, great musician, great teacher, but was practically outcast by the music department. he got into a verbal fight with the head of music, then hurt his ankle. unfortunately, in order to get a better parking spot, he has to go to the head of music. head of music said no, so he parked next to the guitar portable on the front lawn. he was later dismissed