Namco Bandai Beams Up New Star Trek Game

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You know as a moderate Star Trek fan I would enjoy a good game from that franchise to buy. I haven't had a game yet but maybe this time.

We'll see.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
I always liked the Starfleet Academy games.

Despite the ridiculous notion that a single research vessel could outgun a klingon war fleet.

I always used to make a desperate transport attack in the last few moments. Better than my crew become prisoners of the Klingon Empire than so much space flotsam.

Aww hell, this compassion for my crew? What am I, a Federation captain?!

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Forgive me if I'm damning this a little too early, but I never have much hope for something when it is simply called "Franchise Title: The Video Game". Or "The Movie" for that matter.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Even if this game has Mr. Cumberbatch in it, it's highly unlikely I'll get it.

Unless it's like some undiscovered gem that everybody overlooks, which is highly unlikely.

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
Ahh... Elite Force and Bridge Commander. Good memories, good memories.

I do hope the new game is good, but given that it's a movie tie-in my expectations are really low.

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
No Star Trek game will ever be as Star Trekky as the true awesomeness of Starflight

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/starflight_1_2

Buy it NOW if you didn't get the chance to play when it came out.

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
That video looks like someone threw in Mass Effect in the design brief with a postit saying "LIKE THIS, ONLY STAR TREK". For that I can't entirely hate this game. We'll see.