Name Game: #12

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Hmmm... So her Mac spontaneously decided her system requirements were too low, given that the game quite clearly had worked for her on it previously.

Specifically, if you look at the steam window behind the error message it states the game was last played yesterday, with a total play time of 9 hours.

cartographer54

Aug 23, 2009
That same thing happened to me! I got l4d 1 and 2 from a friend. And then I found out I couldn't play it. DAMN YOU MAC :mad:

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Omegatronacles said:
Hmmm... So her Mac spontaneously decided her system requirements were too low, given that the game quite clearly had worked for her on it previously.

Specifically, if you look at the steam window behind the error message it states the game was last played yesterday, with a total play time of 9 hours.
That's easy to explain. Steam isn't locked down to one computer. I have Steam installed on my PC and my laptop. Some of my games which work on my PC don't work on my laptop because of hardware requirements, but I can still download and install those games. They just give me an error message when I launch them.

badmunky64

Sep 19, 2007
same thing happened to me. As soon as snow leopard ships, this will be the first game I've played on a computer since hot dog stand.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
do i see the robot from super jail on the friends list? nice. great comic!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
er...gaming on a laptop?
or computer for that matter
ohhh so people play games on computers and laptops!
and not just like Facebook and Flash games?
ah I see, there's a gaming community on this platform which isn't just for Internet research file storage social mediums etc etc
=P
lol jk
(Maple Story!!)
anyway...I have yet to try out L4D2...maybe should put that into my Blockbuster queue sometime

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I was just reading through these comics to kill some time, and noticed something. If Alix can't run Left 4 Dead on her macbook, why does she have 9 hours played?