Name Game: #2

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Hehe, Gravity Gun at the dinner table...Lots of mischief to be made there ;)

jasoncyrus

Sep 11, 2008
Am I the only one noticing that the issue numbers on the title and the actual comic are different? how can it be issue #2 and issue #6 at the same time?

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
jasoncyrus said:
Am I the only one noticing that the issue numbers on the title and the actual comic are different? how can it be issue #2 and issue #6 at the same time?
I think it's a case that the creator counting her entries to the Web Comic Contest as #1 to #4, while The Escapist isn't and is just starting from #1 again.

I have to admit, once again this would be my pick of the Sunday Funnies. Good stuff. I especially liked the certificate in the background, although people who skipped Half Life 1 may not appreciate it.

I'm slightly disappointed at Escapist Radio Theatre going AWOL, although I imagine drawing an A4 page to that standard will take quite a while.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Took me about 5 mins to remember about the whole 'mute' thing XD love the number of references, good comic ^_^

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Delusibeta said:
jasoncyrus said:
I think it's a case that the creator counting her entries to the Web Comic Contest as #1 to #4, while The Escapist isn't and is just starting from #1 again.
Yep, that's it exactly. A bit confusing, I know. Maybe we'll just start going to random letters instead. "Name Game #TZJ". :)

VZLANemesis

Jan 29, 2009
Wicky_42 said:
Took me about 5 mins to remember about the whole 'mute' thing XD love the number of references, good comic ^_^
Lol, I had totally missed the joke until I read the comments XD
Btw, it's just not right that this comic only gets updated twice per month and critical miss is twice per week... I'm liking this way more.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
This one was alright. I preferred the first comic, but this isn't bad.

VZLANemesis

Jan 29, 2009
reg42 said:
This one was alright. I preferred the first comic, but this isn't bad.
You can read the others here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74422&ix=0
it has a small "next" button under the pic.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Poor Alyx. : )
I also took me a while to remember the "mute-ness". I love the "master of pushing a crystal into a light" plaque too. ^^