Name Game: A Boy and His Bike

jokulhaups

Aug 13, 2008
I blame Assassin's creed for Ezio suddenly being one of those names that require someone to say, "Yes, I'm serious, that's his name." Although I think it would be a pretty bad ass name either way.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
This comic hit me right here. 'pats area over heart'
'sniffles' It was so beautiful. Excuse me.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Wolfram01 said:
It's pretty sweet that you guys are in Canada. Too bad you went to Calgary though... Edmonton ftw...

Actually they're both pretty shitty cities, but I gotta rep my hometown lol.
Hey, don't knock it too hard. I moved to Edmonton from out east and this place is way more awesome. It's got art galleries, and it's got some small amount of employment for me! So +2 over the so-called city I left.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
God bless you for this. My heart needed some warmth this week.

I bet $1,000,000 your dad wouldn't kill you for braking the TV.
Though, I bet Ezio could do it. You know, if you were evil, but you're good. Very good. :)

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
As a biker I can absolutely relate to that sentiment, its not about the destination, its about the getting there and there are few ways I would rather travel than on a motorbike.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Leels said:
Name Game: A Boy and His Bike

The beginning of the ride.

Read Full Article
Loved this comic so much. Btw Your dad has a cool name and must be one hell of a guy to raise a successful comic writer such as yourself.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Formica Archonis said:
Wolfram01 said:
It's pretty sweet that you guys are in Canada. Too bad you went to Calgary though... Edmonton ftw...

Actually they're both pretty shitty cities, but I gotta rep my hometown lol.
Hey, don't knock it too hard. I moved to Edmonton from out east and this place is way more awesome. It's got art galleries, and it's got some small amount of employment for me! So +2 over the so-called city I left.
Well that's pretty cool. Welcome to E-Town, the home of terrible drivers who drive slow and don't signal, hicks, and the no-longer-world's-largest-mall =P

But at least there's employment and hot girls.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Wolfram01 said:
Well that's pretty cool. Welcome to E-Town, the home of terrible drivers who drive slow and don't signal, hicks, and the no-longer-world's-largest-mall =P
Thanks.:)

Wolfram01 said:
I got the first, have yet to find a concentration of the second!

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Formica Archonis said:
Wolfram01 said:
Thanks.:)

Wolfram01 said:
I got the first, have yet to find a concentration of the second!
There's lots in the bars and clubs on the weekend lol. Whyte Ave and Jasper Ave (but Whyte is better - more university students)

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Wolfram01 said:
There's lots in the bars and clubs on the weekend lol. Whyte Ave and Jasper Ave (but Whyte is better - more university students)
Ooops, forgot to articulate my trouble with that: I'm in my 30's, so I'm a little past trolling for college girls.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
the context with which this comic was created brings a tear to my eye.

Happy belated fathers' day to all.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Ezio Scaldaferri de Firenze? /lamejoke (but that seriously sounds pretty badass)

Despite tripping over that typo and trying to figure it out, this was quite a nice comic this week. Not so much in the barrels of laughter kind of way, but nice.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
pilf said:
unacomn said:
So, the bike is like the TARDIS.
I was thinking that too, maybe the bike has a working chameleon circuit
Except for the fact it can't move in time...only space. And even when it does that it's pretty slow by comparison.

pilf

Apr 23, 2008
Revolutionary said:
pilf said:
unacomn said:
I was thinking that too, maybe the bike has a working chameleon circuit
Except for the fact it can't move in time...only space. And even when it does that it's pretty slow by comparison.
It's possible that a vortex inhibitor could be engaged on the bike, which prevents it from travelling in time which could also, potentially, have a detrimental effect on the overal speed/acceleration of the craft as the inability to draw power from the time vortex weakens it.

(I'm thinking about this far too much aren't I?)

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Screw the bike. I see a 124 Spyder, and it looks like a BC or an AC from the lack of ugly American plastic bumpers. Niiice.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Awesome comic. My dad wasn't a mechanic, but he loved riding his bikes. I would have followed suit except I am not built quite right.
unacomn said:
You couldn't put it any better way. I see my car as much the same.