Name Game: Gentlemen and Science

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Professor Layton and The Portals.

I never played a Prof. Layton game, but wouldn't Portals make the game easier?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Hah, with a portal gun Layton could have easily managed to bypass all those puzzles in the tower at the end by simply creating a portal right at the top of the tower. And he wouldn't have had to glide down on a makeshift glider either, he could have just opened up a portal to the ground. With a portal gun, that game would have been about fifteen minutes long. And it would STILL have been awesome :D.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
I love Professor Layton games, puzzles and all and even I sometimes look at the NPCs and go "Really? A puzzle? Right now? We are running for our lives!" or something similar. For those times there should be a portal gun. Or maybe there should be a Professor Layton game where he and Luke are trapped in a strange laboratory and all the puzzles are portal puzzles. Because my life could always use more good portal puzzles.

muffin soul

Mar 15, 2011
everything needs more portals,
btw
you aint beaten portal 2 till you have all 50 acive's :D
(i have them ALL XD)

Ian Caronia

Jan 5, 2010
XD Nice work. Worth the extra ten dollars they'd charge console owners
But seriously, Layton and Portal rock, and this cross over must be done XD

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I like this.

I think the best part is that the speech bubble links to both the orange and blue portals, because she was speaking as she jumped through :)

Ian Lutz

Jan 23, 2011
Not every puzzle game would be better with portals. I mean just check out this: http://www.duelinganalogs.com/comic/2011/05/02/portal-tetris/