Name Game: Length Over Strength

muffin soul

Mar 15, 2011
im suprised she didnt steal the portal 2 copy's from the storge room.
i whold've done that if i worked at a retailer

drkchmst

Mar 28, 2010
Never fails to make me laugh when I'm at work on break when I discover a new Name Game has been posted.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Herman Hedning said:
No one has said yet? Well here it comes:

He had reach but she had a mustache!

Hahahahaha... Sorry...
my my Garrus sure is popular lately...which is awesome keep it up xD

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
This is why moustaches of that level are only given if you promise to fight in your size class.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
These past two comics have only reinforced my opinion that anything can be improved by adding a moustache.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
What is the meaning of this? Have you people no decency?

You do NOT put Pokemon on the same wall as Portal 2. People can go catch them all over on the other side of the room.

Susan Arendt said:
Renegade-pizza said:
I just love her "Fisticuffs" face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I believe every problem in The Escapist office will be solved WITH FISTICUFFS from now on. :D
I hereby decree that there shall be a Moustache Day at The Escapist, as well. With pictures.
Mann Co. Product preferred, but others will be acceptable. Not everyone can wear millions of years of Manly evolution overnight.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
samsonguy920 said:
What is the meaning of this? Have you people no decency?

You do NOT put Pokemon on the same wall as Portal 2. People can go catch them all over on the other side of the room.

Susan Arendt said:
Renegade-pizza said:
I just love her "Fisticuffs" face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I believe every problem in The Escapist office will be solved WITH FISTICUFFS from now on. :D
I hereby decree that there shall be a Moustache Day at The Escapist, as well. With pictures.
Mann Co. Product preferred, but others will be acceptable. Not everyone can wear millions of years of Manly evolution overnight.
IT SHALL BE SO!

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
HankMan said:
therandombear said:
HankMan said:
It's Mustache vs Goatee round one
and Goatee is leading with an arms lenght

OT: Hilarious, should keep the moustache and "violent" Alix for some strips...until she's forced into a chair and being shaved by force xD
What a hairy situation!
Meh... Luke barely won by a whisker if you ask me.

I mean, the second panel alone was crazy, hilarious and frightening at the same time!
Who knows what Alix would have done to him if her arms were slightly longer ...probably some NSFW things o_O