Name Game: Nyan Puss

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Finally, he has combined our last obsession, cats on the internet, with our upcoming obsession, octopi on the internet, to create what can be only described as a weapon of mass destruction.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Not sure if "nyan" would be the right sound for this... So i wonder how it's gonna sound if someone makes a video for it.

But with youtube being what it is i suspect it's just going to sound like someone sitting on a Whoopee Cushion -.-'

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Ulquiorra4sama said:
Not sure if "nyan" would be the right sound for this... So i wonder how it's gonna sound if someone makes a video for it.

But with youtube being what it is i suspect it's just going to sound like someone sitting on a Whoopee Cushion -.-'
Or Zoidbergs WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP XD

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
If this doesn't become a t-shirt or a poster then it would be a travesty.

Her expression at the bottom made me giggle. I don't know if it would even say "nyan" if that was ever created, "squir" perhaps, and for some reason that sounds very dirty....

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I demand this to be made into a T-shirt now!!! And make a video mash-up while you're at it! This must spread!

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
squir squir squir-squir, squir squir squir squir squir squir, squir squir-squir squir-squir squir-squir squir squir squir squir squir squir squir-squir
At least I think that's how the song goes in "squir" fashion. Ow, my fingers...

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Mantonio said:
Well, that was a waste of 6 seconds.
Whew. For a second there I thought I was alone.

Love that avatar by the way. Miguel and Tulio! Mighty and powerful GODS! Love that flick. :)

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
and it should go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVl69KALuRw

indefinitely

Gentlemen, all your meme are belong to us.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Name Game's own personal mascot as Nyan cat... Hey if he can do Podibama, why not?

canadamus_prime said:
Did I miss something?? Nyan cat I get, but the squid/octopus I don't.
Everything is better with Podi.