Name Game: Pants vs. Zombies

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I'm willing to fly out to America and dress like a flower if others are willing to do it too. Just sayin'. I also want to see PAX, since most Aussie conventions are small and never have any of the big names there.

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
VanQQisH said:
I'm willing to fly out to America and dress like a flower if others are willing to do it too. Just sayin'. I also want to see PAX, since most Aussie conventions are small and never have any of the big names there.
You think your conventions are small the ones in england are tiny. Dammit why are transatlantic flights so expensive.

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
Got super pumped for the Gorrilaz poster in the background, I beleive I could pull of a manly flower, something with thorns, like a Rose! Wait...

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Gorillaz album on the wall, I just happened to be listening to it while reading the comic.

MaximillionMiles

Jan 20, 2011
This comic usually just makes me smile a little and move on.
But this time it has made me laugh. The expressions were REALLY good and the idea was funny. Good work.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Am I the only one who is thinking "man, if a girl that I had just missed asking out on Valentine's day offered to put on a suit like that, I'd wear the stupid flower costume?" I don't know what it is, but there's something oddly sexy about a woman in a men's suit -- I don't mean cross dressing, just wearing the suit, kind of like wearing a men's T-shirt as a night gown.

OT: The comic was funny as always, Name Game is one of my favorite parts of The Escapist, along with Critical Miss and Extra Punctuation, which I much prefer to both Zero Punctuation and the output of Extra Credits after they realized that going over the top with the "games as art" crap got a lot of page views. The youtube episodes and the first few episodes on the escapist were so much better, and so much less preachy...

Eginyn

Feb 24, 2011
Meh, I would do it for a female I liked. Btw he will probably say yes to the cute face.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Fffffahahaa.
Nice, Jack's "no" expression at the end was great.
And despite my love of money, you could not pay me enough to dress like that for a convention.

Also i see what you did there.
And i like it.