Name Game: Pants vs. Zombies

GUYWITHAGUN

Apr 3, 2010
I laughed extra hard at the fact that Lando seems to be hiding a very large bulge. aah the benefits of being black (no racism implied! don't ban me!)

ZodiacBraves

Jun 26, 2008
therandombear said:
L O L, actually make that a rofl I cracked up at the second to last and last panel xD

His look in the end is like "Ah hell naw, you be trippin'"

Also, I like the Gorillaz poster in the background, my favourite album "Demon Days".
Haha, I also noticed the Gorillaz poster and gave it props in my head.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
N7 Hoodie<3

Greatest hoodie I've ever bought.

OT: One Year Later, it happens because Jack is still trying to get her.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Jack's face as a flower was awesome ,made me smile. And the final expression was also quite good.
So yeah, quite lovely.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Jack has the hoodie I want. o_O
[sub]Also Gorillaz FTW[/sub]

OT: Oh yeah...didn't really notice that since I've been playing PvZ for the last few days addictivly :p

AnthonyMS

Dec 6, 2003
It's a stupid idea. Lando could be the Sunflower. But, I think Jack should be the jalapeno or squash with that face. And, all I can think of for Luke is the Grave Eater.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Deity1986 said:
If there was a "like" button for this, I would press it :)
There are "facebook share" and "tweet" buttons beneath the strip. Giving those a click helps spread the strip around like a good idea, or syphilis.

Good work this week, Leels.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
me.vicky said:
Honestly, the first thing I got out of this comic was "HEY! Alix is in Jack's apartment! Squee!"
That was my thought, i even went back to previous comics wondering if i missed one haha

This one and Podibama are my favorites

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
I effin LOVE Alix's expressions in the last two panels. Especially the last one, she's really trying to get Jack on her side with that smile. Jack, on the other hand, seems to think "if I didn't like you so much I wouldn't even consider this".

Or something. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.