Name Game: Robutt Arms

cbert

Apr 1, 2011
The better response:

'If you like Zelda, then you'll REALLY like Barbie Mansion for the XBox. It got an 11/10 at ign and has been called "the greatest thing evar" by equestria.com'

Don't get mad - get trollin!

BTW looking forward to the game.

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
Alphakirby said:
FrancoDHorse said:
Oh man Extra Credits O:
I have to catch up with that. What's worse is when on launch day a parent would demand you to manifest Halo Reach for the Nintendo Wii... Yeah that was the longest hour my manager and I ever had >_>
You should've done something like this.

Well your manager should've if you two were arguing with a parent for an hour.

OT:Yeah, Gamestop has always been a shitty job from what I hear, never going there to get money
There are so many times I debate using that in the strips but I'm never sure if anyone else who hasn't worked at Gamestop will get it.

Kudos for bringing it up though.

blangblang14

Super Awesome Pickle Boss
Feb 19, 2010
It's unfortunate that this is quite a common occurrence at video game stores, this is coming from a current EB games employee and avid gamer. Though it is understandable why this happens, some people just don't understand that different company own the rights to certain brands. Its like someone asking a sale person if there brand new Ford f150 haves a Hemi engine in it. It sounds like a legit question. You see this new Dodge truck on T.V. and how it has a nice big 5.7L V8 Hemi and you want that in your truck and for those who don't know, only Chrysler vehicles have Hemi's in them. If you don't know much about the gaming industry, or even just some of the company that fuel, it who's to say that asking if Zelda plays on something other than a Nintendo console is a totally out of this world question?

Shiftygiant

Apr 12, 2011
Uh. I had a similar incident, in which i asked for Haze on x-box, only to realize it was a PS3 exclusive mid sentence. The shop assistant stared at me, and I walked out with bioshock.