Name Game: Team Fortress Pikmin

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Awwwwh, they're so adorable!

... ahem.

This is f*cking awesome! Its so f*cking well designed! All the pikmin f*cking work as their f*cking roles! I f*cking love TF2, because there is killing. F*ck.

TESTOSTERONE LEVEL REGAINED.

kayisking

Sep 14, 2010
Jacob Haggarty said:
Awwwwh, they're so adorable!

... ahem.

This is f*cking awesome! Its so f*cking well designed! All the pikmin f*cking work as their f*cking roles! I f*cking love TF2, because there is killing. F*ck.

TESTOSTERONE LEVEL REGAINED.
Nice save mate.

OT: This is some really cool fanart. I could never get into TF2, it's just not my type of game, but this is awesome!

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Hexenwolf said:
monkey_man said:
Why are the sniper and spy not wearing pants? suspicious....
Nice drawing though, you captured the classes' costumes in a basic way. Yet functional and understandable.
but the pants! why are the pants gone?
The heavy is pantless too xD
Yeah, but that makes sense. The sophisticated spy without his pants? The survivalist Sniper without his pants? Odd. Heavy Who behaves like a 7 feet baby with a gun weighing 150 kilograms without pants? Quite normal. I suppose he deemed them for babies, and went pantsless to strike fear in the heats of the itty-bitty-tiny-babymen! "What's that Sandvich? Pants are baby? I DO NOT LIKE BABYPANTS!" *removes pants* " Aw GEEZ! What's the matter!? You Friggin' stupid?" *punches scout* etc. etc.
Totally logical.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
>Pikmin
>TF2
>Pikmin Fortress

Though the only thing I have to say is that I think the Medic should be a Blue, simply because I remember my Blue Pikmin rescuing drowning Pimin before. Perhaps the Spy should be White instead?

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
At this point are the rumors about anyone who works at The Escapist leaving? Anyway, I love your comic, so I would be sad to see it go.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
That is frickin' adorable! Reminds me of playing pikmin 2, and giving the pikmin personalities. I-I mean wow wtf are pikmin? call of duty for the... I can't say it. pikmin rock, hope they eventually release a third.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
SHIRT, NOW!

Seriously I'd love to have this on a shirt, it's a combination of two games I love. In addition I don't feel Pikmin ever got enough love.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
I keep throwing my money at the screen, but nothings happening!!

Man i wish this was a shirt, its so damn adorable.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
That would be the most dangerous game of Pikmin in the history of the world.

Also, I'm glad that Elisa is staying. I hadn't heard of any such rumors, but I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse of the Escapist either. I really enjoy Name Game. Probably because anyone that has had to deal with customers can relate to it. Also, I know a few people that work/worked at Gamestop.

tombman888 said:
I keep throwing my money at the screen, but nothings happening!!

Man i wish this was a shirt, its so damn adorable.
Okay. You officially made me laugh at loud. I hope you are proud of yourself.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Thank you for not leaving. I love the Name Game, something to look forward to now that I'm back at school.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
So who would be the astronaut guy? Announcer Lady or Saxton Hale? We must know!

On another note, pikmin always get my appetite going. I love root veggies.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Ha! Even Halolz [http://www.halolz.com/2011/09/29/pikfortress2/] has this posted on their site now. Nice one. :)