Name Game: The Scarf

rayen020

May 20, 2009
d'awwwww...

*thinks about it for a second.*

Wait! that heartless bastard that thing will freeze on the park bench! Especially once it's covered in the falling snow!

Still very cute, I know him being on top of the scarf instead of say inside it is just an aesthetic and visual thing.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Hang on, i'm going to need a build up for this.
*extremely deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
AWWWW!!!

Actually, the squirrels around my house gather around me when I walk outside. Confuses people, actually.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
his name is now Mr Squeaky-Squoo and i want him to become a regular character.
redisforever said:
AWWWW!!!

Actually, the squirrels around my house gather around me when I walk outside. Confuses people, actually.
in their tongue, he is Squovahkiin, SQUIRREL-BORN!

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
So it ate him except for the scarf?

I'm not sure why everyone's saying that's so sweet.

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
And then the chipmunk bit him and he got rabies.

There. I've done my job for today.

[sub]Nah okay it's pretty darn cute.[/sub]
Yes, actually that was my first thought.

BUT then I remembered this summer. Having liberated a manically frantic chipmunk who was trapped in the house and almost got bitten by it, I found out that rabbies are believed to be extinct and cuty chipmunks don't spread that disease anymore.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
OH MY LORD I CAN'T BREATHE IT'S SO CUTE.

I was hoping he would take him home and then The Cutest Chipmunk Ever and Podi could be BFFs. But still, adorable.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
That chipmunk went on to become Ryu Hayabusa. The scarf he forever wears around his neck is a reminder of the stranger who saved him and his bloodlust one cold winter's day...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Sometimes I forget Name Game has comics on Thursday. So when I come to the Escapist and see them they're like a little pleasant surprise. And this one was pretty nice. Works well for this time of year, too. Peace on Earth and Good Will towards man (and chipmunks) as they say.

I'd like to see more comics about Lando, though. All we really know is people call him Lando and he's afraid of wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men. I guess we can add animal lover to that, now.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Not shown is later some street punks would come by and chase the chipmunk away with perhaps the thoughts to step on it while stealing the scarf and calling the person who left it there a pussy.

Though that is a nice comic. Reminds me of when a Friend brought home a box of kittens from the cold one night then had me drive her around while we delivered them to people that would take care of them. ***** didnt even pay me back for gas

Besides, didnt Lando get a comic about him and the inflatable air person?

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Marmooset said:
So it ate him except for the scarf?

I'm not sure why everyone's saying that's so sweet.
No, you can see Lando gets on the bus that drives away but leaves his scarf and the squirrel behind on the bench.

OT: SO CUTEEEEEEE! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
'rolls around in the happy fluffy feelings'