NAME OF A GAME I CANT REMEMBER HELP MEEE!!!!

slimshady35

Jun 14, 2017
I think i played it 7 years ago on addicting games website. It's about a gray colored robot rescuing a yellow female robot, and the gray colored robot is going through challenges to be able to rescue the yellow robot, and it was a weird game. But i'd like to play it again. HELP ME!

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Going to shuffle this across to the advice forum.
It'll be at home more there.

Also there's a thread sticky-ed to the top of gaming discussion where someone could help you out mate.

slimshady35

Jun 14, 2017
Dr.Susse said:
Going to shuffle this across to the advice forum.
It'll be at home more there.

Also there's a thread sticky-ed to the top of gaming discussion where someone could help you out mate.
sorry im new to the site. I created this account just so i could ask this question.

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
slimshady35 said:
I think i played it 7 years ago on addicting games website. It's about a gray colored robot rescuing a yellow female robot, and the gray colored robot is going through challenges to be able to rescue the yellow robot, and it was a weird game. But i'd like to play it again. HELP ME!
Hey, sorry I can't help you with the game, but like the moderator suggested, you might try to repost the question on the following thread in the "Gaming Discussion" section of these forums:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.166417-Old-Games-you-remember-playing-but-cant-remember-the-name-of

This subforum doesn't get that much traffic, so more people would see it there.

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
slimshady35 said:
Sounds like Gateway.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/struma/gateway-i

BOOMschnitzellll

Mar 8, 2018
i cant remember a name of one game and its driving me insane , i just remember that im playing as a big guy in a ridiculous shirt (its has the same concept of bubble trouble but its a bit different with its design and it was released for windows 95 so its a dos game/ the background (where the guy stands) always colorful and i think never changes , if anyone knows what im talking about please help me i want to play this game very much!!!