Name your Game Company

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Wizz Bang Shoot Industries.

Our logo is someone one arming a minigun from atop a hill of bodies as he guns down endless waves of nondescript enemies. We'll make puzzle games just to throw people off.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Neurogasm Studios. In recognition of the disturbing mindf**k its games will be defecating upon hapless players.

Blunderboy said:
Ka-Tet
19-99

Say thankee sai, do ya I beg.

So yeah, I may have restarted the Dark Tower cycle again (forth time) recently.
O, I doff my loincloth to you, gunslinger.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
ArtistImperfect said:
Or even Play with yourself.
I'll admit, I sniggered when I saw that, though probably (?) not for the reasons you intended.
OT: I dunno, I'm awful at naming things. Maybe something like BetterWare, who would focus on re-creating the D&D roleplaying genre. The main inspiration for our games would be Neverwinter Nights and KotOR.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
People.

So whenever someone asks who developed this game, the answer will be "People".

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Arse Entertainment

Hey, at least it's catchy.
The logo would be two spinning half-moon shape objects that boomerang around each other before forming together into the shape of a perfect, silver-coloured arse, with the name above.

Sep 14, 2009
unstabLized said:
The Hearer.

Cause we listen to our customers and try to give 100% satisfaction. Either that, or "F.E.A"

Short termed for, Fu** Electronics Arts and Activision. :)
hah damn someone stole my thoughts,

I was thinking of doing something along the lines of

Walking wallets studio

or

White male protagonists inc

(something that is completely untrue to the philosophy of the developer)

Mert Matthews

Feb 12, 2012
Omniforce Industries, Hardcore Gaming Branch [HGB], Casual Gaming Branch [CGB] 2 different teams targetting 2 main audiences combining the numbers of casuals and auto advertisement of hardcore gamer into the gaming industry branch of Omniforce industries.

Omniforce, the force that has to be with you.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Floodgate Studios. I actually thought of that while listening to Halo 3's soundtrack on my computer. There, the "artist" for each track is the level it's in. So, a couple tracks were from the level Floodgate. So there, I thought to myself: "If I ever get the opportunity to name a group, I'll name it Floodgate, because it sounds really nice." Hooray for overly long posts!

EDIT: Goddamnit, there apparently already is a Floodgate Entertainment, which is now a subsidiary of Zynga. Well, at least it's slightly different.

marcooos

Shit Be Serial Cray
Nov 18, 2009
Edwardo Sosa said:
you have just for no good reason obtained sevreal million dollers to fund your own
videogame devolopment or publishing company, What IS Your companys name

challenge is to think of a name thats totally out of the box....
(which is a positive way of
saying create one that dose not exsist yet for copyright purposes)
Radiation Platypus

I'm pretty sure a glow in the dark Platypus is the pinnacle of innovation, we'll be a "glowing beacon" in the industry.

guitarsniper

Mar 5, 2011
Introspection studios

all of our games would be as shallow as possible, full of explosions and set-piece shiny.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Already have one. Well, "have" might not be the right word, but I'm already a part of Replay Productions, with shit coming to a digital download service near you eventually.