Naming a Puppy, need some help. EDIT: Pics Added.

3AM

Oct 21, 2010
Fanghawk said:
The picture says "Champ" in the background.....

Or is that too corny? :)
I had the same thought. I don't think it's corny and even it is I don't care.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I think you have your name in that first picture. Maybe Ellie or Eliza or something like that, that's the vibe I get from her.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
You got a mastiff puppy? You got a MASSIVE puppy.

Mastiffs seem to incur big-type names, generally due to the fact that they're one of the biggest tank-like dogs I've ever seen. But I'll skip names like Goliath or Bruiser or Tank and stick to normal ones.

Try either Josef or Molly.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Arrow in the Knee! XD Sorry I know that's so old and overdone, but I kind of think that's what makes it funny.

Anyways, *puts on serious face* I'd suggest Bella but then the whole twilight thing and yeah...

So I'm suggesting Lily, just because she looks a Lily ^_^

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Estes Kefauver, then buy another puppy named John F. Kennedy and see which one wins in a game of tug-of-war!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
shogunblade said:
How about Raptor, after Egoraptor? Mainly because of this video.

And if you object because "It is a girl" just remember Jurassic park. Everytime she does something right you can just say "Clever girl".

Or name her Leela.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
shogunblade said:
So long story short, I came home from some friends' house, and my family has surprised me with a puppy. I know quite know the reason for why the puppy is in the house, but I'm not going to shun it.

However, we need a name. We already have two bigger dogs, both with quite unique names. My Boy Dog, Baron, came from the video game Tomba! (Your dog is named Baron for you).

My sister's Dog, Gypsy, came from my sister not coming up with anything much more different than names that sounded like stripper aliases.

Long and short, we need a name for this puppy, and if I get a second, I'll try to post pics to help along your decision.

It is a girl puppy, red heeler/Blue Heeler Mastiff, so many weeks old.

I'll be back shortly, hopefully.

EDIT: This is mah new puppy. I will put them in Spoiler tags, but click them to check them out.

Pat ... as in Pat the dog. I don't recommend "Stroke" for obvious reasons.

There is also "oi" and "come here". Is there ever going to be a time you are talking to your dog and not say one of those?

Larmo

May 20, 2008
Chainsaw, not kidding, i convinced a friend to name there tom cat that he was a big sweetheart too so it made it funny.

General Vengeance

Aug 26, 2009
shogunblade said:
Long and short, we need a name for this puppy. It is a girl puppy, red heeler/Blue Heeler Mastiff, so many weeks old.
Blue or Bluebell, however most of the time pets have a funny way of naming themselves through their behavior. Then most owners take it from there. Eat to fast Gobbleguts, always banging into things Magoo, and so on and so forth.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Blobpie said:
Joker, Bowser, Max, Creed.... and Abbadon!
"Oh no, somehow the locked garage was broken into and all the dogfood has been eaten, but it would take some sort of tactical genius to... CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!"

As for me, I'm partial to Pavlov: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlov%27s_dog

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
Didn't feel like reading through 4 pages of random names so it could've been mentioned already:

Hond
or
Flapdrol (meant in the nicest way possible).

Edit: Pannenkoek!