NASA discovery on Mars "For the history books"

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:
DoPo said:
OK, a wild prediction, if NASA decides to relocate to Mars and changes its name to Adeptus Mechanicus, I guess we should all start praying to the Emperor, since they've probably found the Void Dragon.
There will be a new board game commissioned in the Void Dragon's honour: Settlers of C'Tan.
That made me laugh so hard! Well done, here

What, no milk!? I DEMAND MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES.

You two have made my day. Thank you. :')

On topic: Can't wait to see what they've discovered up there!

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
All of the Lemon-flavoured Coke-Colas that I would have gone to war for if it brought them back to the shelves?

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
I'm betting on God. They found him sitting there in a La-z-boy, wearing nothing but boxer's and a wifebeater, havin' a beer and watching old episodes of Freakazoid.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
PieBrotherTB said:
I hope it's a baseball.
Smacked there, by Haruhara Haruko, no doubt.

OT: At last, NASA has likely found some sort of useable evidence of Martian organic life to study and test and publish papers for the next ten years with, hopefully all while avoiding an Andromeda Strain situation (The first one, not the stupid made-for-TV movie) if we're lucky.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
*keeps his fingers crossed for something related to the weird methane patterns in Mars' atmosphere*

Yeah that doesn't sound all that exciting but if they can clear that up somehow that'd be awesome.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Most likely microbial fossilized life.

NASA has this nasty tendency to overhype its discoveries to try to generate interest and funding.

Molyneaux effect?

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
What's left of the "Bent One?" Well then I guess the demons of creation are coming. And you don't know what I am talking about do you?

K84

Feb 15, 2010
A ancient Martian Mars candy Bar.

A Mars on Mars.
Maybe it belonged to the ancient god Mars

Marsx3